Windows 10: Windows Vista

Discus and support Windows Vista in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom and Betty, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Windows Vista

My old desktop with Vista OS will not allow sin-in as administrator due to error msg 'The User Profile Service Service failed the log in', yes 2 Service. I still wish to use it for older games, Silent Hunter 4, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 and a few other programs that my laptop-acer Aspire 5 won't allow to load. Is there a fix for this old Vista or Aspire please?

:)

Tom and Betty, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows Vista

1. Windows Vista - Similar Threads - Vista

2. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  3. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  4. Error Code 8024001F windows vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 8024001F windows vista: I cannot connect to internet I'm getting Error Code 8024001F windows vista. Pease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-8024001f-windows-vista/7d6babb3-0e81-4dac-927c-b391253570e1
  5. Error Code 8024001F windows vista

Error Code 8024001F windows vista: I cannot connect to internet I'm getting Error Code 8024001F windows vista. Pease help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-8024001f-windows-vista/7d6babb3-0e81-4dac-927c-b391253570e1
  6. how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...: i am having a problem with my windows 7 laptop it says it is connected to the internet but somtimes it says no internet access or limited access on my laptop and how do i adress this issue...
  7. how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...

how do i stop windows XP windows Vista windows 7 windows 8/8.1 windows 10 and windows 11...: i am having a problem with my windows 7 laptop it says it is connected to the internet but somtimes it says no internet access or limited access on my laptop and how do i adress this issue...
  8. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  9. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  10. How do I dual-boot Windows Vista and Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I dual-boot Windows Vista and Windows 11?: Good day everyone!I am currently trying to make a Vista and 11 dual-boot work, but it seems like its trying to fit water and fire into the same SSD. My machine is a Dell Latitude E5430 which can run windows Vista and 11, so the problem isnt there. It has run a Windows 10 and...