Windows 10: Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

Discus and support Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Voice control just got better : https://youtu.be/SEmZBYvXQbY Windows Voice Access features submitted by /u/intune_management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/intune_management, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

/u/intune_management, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 27, 2021
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

1. Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it! - Similar Threads - Voice Access great

2. Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc: After upgrading to Win 10 version 20H2 and then going back to version 2004 because 20H2 caused the PC to run to slow and some programs would not open. I now can no longer access the PC that went through the upgrade and then roll back by the other 2 PC's that did not go...
  3. "You don't have permission to access this folder"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "You don't have permission to access this folder": I can't use my USBs and hard drives because of this. Every time I try to connect USBs and hardrive the same message keeps coming up. I've tried to fix it "following step by step by step tutorials from everywhere but it just won't get fixed. I'm sick and tired of it. I need...
  4. You do not have permmision to access

You do not have permmision to access: I have freenas 11 and I've have set it up, but when I try to connect via windows it says you do not have permission to access \\_____________________________ please help if anyone has experienced this before :...
  5. You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Device

You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Device: Hello, I am having an issue that I have been working on for weeks now and have been unable to find a solution. It seems out of the blue, my computer has denied me permission to access any and all removable media through usb. All my thumb-drives, all my sd-readers, and two...
  6. You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Device

in Windows 10 Support
    You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Device: Hello, I am having an issue that I have been working on for weeks now and have been unable to find a solution. It seems out of the blue, my computer has denied me permission to access any and all removable media through usb. All my thumb-drives, all my sd-readers, and two...
  7. You do not have permission to access this folder

You do not have permission to access this folder: I have recently installed Ubandu 18.10 on a rack server, and have a 400Gb+ntfs partion which I have files on, and shared that folder using samba. (I have even included a guest share in the samba setting). On both of my windows 10 machines (desktop and laptop), I can see...
  8. You do not have permission to access \\johndoe.

You do not have permission to access \\johndoe.: I have three computers that share files on one of the three. We have had no problems doing this until recently. Now I can find files on that computer by clicking on a Quick Access folder, which is on that computer, but I cannot save files there. In order to do so, I have...
  9. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  10. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...