Windows 10: Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

Discus and support Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Voice control just got better : https://youtu.be/SEmZBYvXQbY Windows Voice Access features submitted by /u/intune_management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/intune_management, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

/u/intune_management, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 27, 2021
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it!

1. Windows Voice Access is great you have to try it! - Similar Threads - Voice Access great

2. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  3. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  4. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  5. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  6. Voice access bar

Voice access bar: It is so long it should be minimizable and it doesn't support Arabic it should support Arabic at least in dictation mode also if I choose dictation mode it shouldn't change it to command mode until I do...
  7. Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN

Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN: We have 3 laptops all using the same network. and all running Windows 11. From my laptop I can access the shared files on the other two. The other two can access the shared files on each other. When trying to access my laptop from the other 2 computers, we the message...
  8. Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot access\\**** You not have permission to access when trying to use LAN: We have 3 laptops all using the same network. and all running Windows 11. From my laptop I can access the shared files on the other two. The other two can access the shared files on each other. When trying to access my laptop from the other 2 computers, we the message...
  9. Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.

Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.: I need help regarding my Laptop since It's really slow in my Laptop while fast in my phone. i've tried rebooting everything .. hoe you can help me. my system model System Model Nitro AN515-58...
  10. Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone hope you all have a Great Day!.: I need help regarding my Laptop since It's really slow in my Laptop while fast in my phone. i've tried rebooting everything .. hoe you can help me. my system model System Model Nitro AN515-58...