Windows 10: Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation

Discus and support Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently started using software that requires speech recognition for it to work more efficiently, and I do not currently have the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eric Listerman, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation

I have recently started using software that requires speech recognition for it to work more efficiently, and I do not currently have the default software for that installed on my version of Windows. I will preface this by saying that I have heavily modified my version of Windows starting from standard Windows Pro N by unpacking the ISO and removing all of the bloat and software I don't need or want. I was hoping there would be a way just to download the software I need from the Microsoft website to get the speech recognition working without having to re-install Windows because that's simply not worth it for me, and I refuse to run Windows in its default state. Any help would be appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Eric Listerman, Nov 25, 2020

2. Speech recognition errors

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query regarding speech recognition on the software you are using for Speech Recognizer. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• How many language packs are installed and enabled on your computer and what are they?

• Does this happen with all the language packs in the computer?

• What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

• Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    The issue might be due to settings on your computer. Let’s refer to the following suggestion and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps and check the issue status.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel then Speech Recognition Options.

• In the upper right of the Speech Recognition Option window click
      Advanced Speech Options.

• Remove the checkmark next to, ‘Allow computer to review your documents’.

• Click Apply and click OK
    Refer below article to Use Speech Recognition:

Voice recognition in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-voice-recognition-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation

1. Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation - Similar Threads - Voice Speech Recognition

2. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  4. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  5. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition: My built-in microphone isn't working. Worse, my microphone built into my headset isn't working either. I can hear fine from the speakers both built into the computer and from the headset, but can't speak at all. What's wrong?...
  6. Speech recognition and voice clips security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Speech recognition and voice clips security: You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no sensitive or personal audio is kept or used outside of Microsoft. What do you do with audio that happens to insinuate a type of...
  7. Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping: So, I want to train my voice better using speech recognition voice training. Unfortunately, I only get to the first sentence of training and it will only get that far. It freezes and it no longer will produce a following sentence. So, what I am saying it that the first...
  8. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    marathi language text to speech and voice recognition: TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition....
  9. Windows Speech Recognition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Speech Recognition: Does anyone else despise the Speech Recognition app as much as I do? Apparently, someone at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to remove the simple little microphone that made it possible for me to ask questions in the Search field, and in Gmail replies. What a mistake....
  10. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: I HAVE WINDOWS 10. THE SPEECH RECOGNITION DOES NOT LOAD AT STARTUUPCAN I CORRECT THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speech-recognition/43c4fd94-71ab-4012-9ab3-0da1e255ed0a