Windows 10: Windows volume does not exist

Discus and support Windows volume does not exist in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I start up my PC it offers a choice of Windows 10 on Vol 7 and Windows 10 on Vol 5. How do I get rid of the Vol 5 instance? Disk Management does... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dennis Ritaldato, May 29, 2023.

1. Windows volume does not exist

When I start up my PC it offers a choice of Windows 10 on Vol 7 and Windows 10 on Vol 5. How do I get rid of the Vol 5 instance? Disk Management does not show a Vol 5. The file manager does show a Windows directory on both my SDD C: and my HDD D:. I am not sure which one is actually active.

:)

Dennis Ritaldato, May 29, 2023

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, May 29, 2023
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 29, 2023
  4. Windows volume does not exist

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows volume does not exist

1. Windows volume does not exist - Similar Threads - volume does exist

2. Windows volume does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume does not exist: When I start up my PC it offers a choice of Windows 10 on Vol 7 and Windows 10 on Vol 5. How do I get rid of the Vol 5 instance? Disk Management does not show a Vol 5. The file manager does show a Windows directory on both my SDD C: and my HDD D:. I am not sure which one is...
  3. Windows volume does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows volume does not exist: When I start up my PC it offers a choice of Windows 10 on Vol 7 and Windows 10 on Vol 5. How do I get rid of the Vol 5 instance? Disk Management does not show a Vol 5. The file manager does show a Windows directory on both my SDD C: and my HDD D:. I am not sure which one is...
  4. Microphone volume is non-existent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume is non-existent: Had a USB webcam microphone through which no one could hear me. Read that USB microphones were generally pitiful, so I bought a condenser microphone to plug into the 3.5mm microphone port on my Dell XPS 8940. The only microphone port is a combined microphone/headset jack Dell...
  5. Microphone volume is non-existent

Microphone volume is non-existent: Had a USB webcam microphone through which no one could hear me. Read that USB microphones were generally pitiful, so I bought a condenser microphone to plug into the 3.5mm microphone port on my Dell XPS 8940. The only microphone port is a combined microphone/headset jack Dell...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  8. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Unable to shrink existing volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to shrink existing volume: Currently i have around 200GB of free space in my C Drive and i want to shrink this volume. But, when I try to do the same, The disk management tool restricts me from doing so, saying there are some unmovable files. How to solve this issue???...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557