Windows 10: Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing

Discus and support Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've poked around and can't seem to find solution. All of a sudden, my external speakers 2 speaker + sub via 3.5mm jack majorly lost volume. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vol4Ever, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Vol4Ever Win User

Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing

I've poked around and can't seem to find solution. All of a sudden, my external speakers 2 speaker + sub via 3.5mm jack majorly lost volume. I've been to every setting I can find and all applicable sliders are at max. Even turned manual volume knobs on speakers to max, which used to almost blow me out of the room. Even with everything full max, overall level is REALLY low. I've tried fully uninstalling through device manager & letting it re-install on reboot. I've also tried manually updating drivers.

Zero clue what just happened, but can anyone recommend a setting I may be overlooking? Thanks!

~Vol

:)

Vol4Ever, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing

1. Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing - Similar Threads - volume dropped almost

2. Desktop showing almost nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop showing almost nothing: The only things that my desktop running windows 10 will show are the taskbar, start menu and miniature previews of the applications I have open when my cursor is over their icon on the taskbar. When I open applications, they fail to show anything on the screen. I have tried...
  3. Desktop showing almost nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop showing almost nothing: The only things that my desktop running windows 10 will show are the taskbar, start menu and miniature previews of the applications I have open when my cursor is over their icon on the taskbar. When I open applications, they fail to show anything on the screen. I have tried...
  4. Desktop showing almost nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dropping IP. Just started

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropping IP. Just started: Fully up to date Win 10. Just started dropping the IP, but still sees network ethernet Troubleshoot reconnects. Config looks good. Drops after I close browser for a bit....
  6. Volume dropping on videos

Volume dropping on videos: I tried following this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-drop-on-laptop-cant-restore/b3f446a8-6d45-42be-bf32-6f41633ff318 but it didn't work. How can I get it to work permanently at a normal level?...
  7. Almost nothing is loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Almost nothing is loading: So, for a few days i have things like Microsoft store and steam not loading completely, in Microsoft store it just has the top bar and that's it, on the steam store page, there's just a few images and if i scroll down i see all of the code, game library works perfectly. Also...
  8. Volume drop on laptop Can't restore

Volume drop on laptop Can't restore: Looking for help with a problem with audio. My laptop is only a few months old and in good nick. Last night I was involved in a Skype call with very low sound and had to use headphones' When the Skype call finished , I noticed that the volume on my laptop was very low...
  9. Nothing showing in volume mixer

Nothing showing in volume mixer: Recently sound stopped coming from my headphones so I knew that the volume mixer could be the problem and to my surprise, nothing was there, no chrome, dicord etc so I started looking around on forums and everyone else was apparently a god send and never had the same problem,...
  10. BSOD IRQL while doing almost nothing.

BSOD IRQL while doing almost nothing.: Hi there, I got BSOD with error message IRQL_... It happens while I watch something on youtube or reading things on edge. Attachment 49903 Could anyone tell me what this problem is about? Thanks. Note: At the moment I am using GSkill 4*4GB 2666Mhz DDR4 memories....