Windows 10: Windows Volume Menu Display

Discus and support Windows Volume Menu Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed that out of nowhere whenever I use the volume keys to change the volume (no-brainer) the normal audio display pops up and so does this weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jimmy Wiggle, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows Volume Menu Display

I noticed that out of nowhere whenever I use the volume keys to change the volume (no-brainer) the normal audio display pops up and so does this weird pause/skip menu now too. I have never seen this before and while it honestly doesn't affect the sound quality in any way it is just super annoying and intrusive to look at on screen.

I am just looking for a way to disable it and go back to normal. I haven't really seen anyone asking about this but then again maybe I have just been wording my searches wrong.

Anyone else have experience with this? And more importantly, has anyone found a way to get rid of it?

Thanks.

Windows Volume Menu Display [​IMG]

:)

Jimmy Wiggle, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jun 6, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Windows Volume Menu Display

How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Volume Menu Display

1. Windows Volume Menu Display - Similar Threads - Volume Menu Display

2. Volume OSD not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume OSD not displaying: Whenever I'm playing something on another tab music on youtube for example and i use the keyboard to control the sound the volume OSD does not show up properly. It used to show what's playing, the sound, and the option to skip/rewind. Now it just shows me the volume on the...
  3. Volume OSD not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume OSD not displaying: Whenever I'm playing something on another tab music on youtube for example and i use the keyboard to control the sound the volume OSD does not show up properly. It used to show what's playing, the sound, and the option to skip/rewind. Now it just shows me the volume on the...
  4. Volume with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume with multiple displays: I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am having an issue that i need some assistance with and I hope someone can help. Q: I have one 32 in ultrawide as my main display and one 27in rotated in portrait mode. The ultrawide is for gaming and YouTube, and the 27in is...
  5. Volume with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume with multiple displays: I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am having an issue that i need some assistance with and I hope someone can help. Q: I have one 32 in ultrawide as my main display and one 27in rotated in portrait mode. The ultrawide is for gaming and YouTube, and the 27in is...
  6. Volume with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Volume On Screen Display

Volume On Screen Display: Hi I'm, looking for a way to change the volume on screen display from master volume to an app by app basis like make that change the volume for spotify /youtube/video games independently of eachother rather than change them all by the same amount. For reference:...
  8. Volume Mixer display issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Mixer display issue: So I noticed that after installing the new Windows update I have this weird bug. When ever I playback audio on max volume the green indicator goes over 100% (see photo attached) Is this a common issue? Volume Mixer issue submitted by /u/hotwingz18 [link] [comments]...
  9. On screen volume display removal

On screen volume display removal: Dear reader, I'd like to know whether it is possible to get rid of the additional screen one sometimes sees when adjusting the volume through keyboard buttons on Windows 10. I added the an image showing what I was talking about. [ATTACH] So it's not about the number,...
  10. Volume Display

Volume Display: Is there a way to get rid of what i am watching while i change my volume [ATTACH] I am fine with just the volume bar but not the display it shows beside of what i am watching Please help...