Windows 10: Windows Volume settings

Discus and support Windows Volume settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable the setting for voice over IP which automatically adjusts the volume of programs? I've already have gone into Communications> {When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by [._.], Jul 23, 2020.

1. [._.] Win User

Windows Volume settings

How do I disable the setting for voice over IP which automatically adjusts the volume of programs? I've already have gone into Communications>

{When windows detects communications activity } set the setting to {Do nothing} and restarted my laptop. I have also reinstalled my B&O Audio Driver and disabled audio enhancements. I have also disabled the Exclusive Mode setting on my audio device. Help?

:)

[._.], Jul 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2020
  3. How to set the volume limit in Windows 10

Hi Ethel,

Please try the below steps to set your volume limit:

• Press Windows + X
      and select Control panel.

• Drop down the options in
      view by
      and select category.

• Click on Hardware and Sound,
      Click on Adjust System Volume under Sound.

• Under Main Volume, move the slider up or down to raise or lower the volume.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Rishad K T, Jul 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Volume settings

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Volume settings

1. Windows Volume settings - Similar Threads - Volume settings

2. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...
  6. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...
  7. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...: Not sure what could have happened, but left clicking the icon won't bring up the volume bar, or will take minutes before it happens. Trying to get to the volume access causes the program to stay in the loading position indefinitely. Running windows 10, by the way....
  8. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...: Not sure what could have happened, but left clicking the icon won't bring up the volume bar, or will take minutes before it happens. Trying to get to the volume access causes the program to stay in the loading position indefinitely. Running windows 10, by the way....
  9. clicking volume icon doesn't do anything, trying to access volume settings causes program...

10. How Do I Set A Warning On My Volume Level To Prevent Hearing Loss? I've Seen How To Disable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Set A Warning On My Volume Level To Prevent Hearing Loss? I've Seen How To Disable...: How Do I Set A Warning On My Volume Level To Prevent Hearing Loss? I've Seen How To Disable It. I Could Not Find Where To Enable It.Also, Below What Volume Level Percent Is Fine To Prevent Hearing Loss....