Windows 10: Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything

Discus and support Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently WFH and for the past year have been connecting to my work domain via windows vpn and then remoting into my work pc. However, as of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Crouch is back, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything

Hi,

I am currently WFH and for the past year have been connecting to my work domain via windows vpn and then remoting into my work pc. However, as of yesterday, every time I try to connect to windows vpn, I get an error saying my vpn credentials are wrong, so I put them in, then another box pops up prompting me for credentials with microsoftaccount\my gmail account, but it does not give me the option to change. I have tried resetting my network, uninstalling all my virtual adapters, and even did a fresh windows install but I am still having the same problem. My PC is not linked to my gmail anywhere so I don't know where this is coming from. I have an old laptop that can connect fine, but would rather be able to use my PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Crouch is back, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 23, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything :D

P4-630, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything

VPN Password Change.

Hi,

There are different ways on how to update/change your VPN credentials. First, by changing it manually using your
    VPN server name. Follow these steps to update/change your
    VPN
    credentials.

• Select your VPN connection, then click on Advanced options.

• Once done, simply click on Edit.

Second, you can coordinate with the Client server of your VPN. They can guide you on how to change your VPN credentials.

We're just here if you have any other concerns.

Carlos Tin, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything

1. Windows VPN asking for gmail credentials, not accepting anything - Similar Threads - VPN asking gmail

2. VPN credentials will not clear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN credentials will not clear: Hello. I utilize a PowerShell script to install our companies vpn connection with the Windows built in VPN feature. I have never had any issues running this process before. Today marked the first day for a new remote user. After attempting to connect, the user is prompted...
  3. VPN credentials will not clear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN credentials will not clear: Hello. I utilize a PowerShell script to install our companies vpn connection with the Windows built in VPN feature. I have never had any issues running this process before. Today marked the first day for a new remote user. After attempting to connect, the user is prompted...
  4. Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials: After update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, L2TP VPN always asks for user credentials. VPN shows an icon with a red text: action needed. Event after successful credentials, next time VPN started - procedure asks again for the same user name and password. The problem is...
  5. Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 always asks for VPN credentials: After update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, L2TP VPN always asks for user credentials. VPN shows an icon with a red text: action needed. Event after successful credentials, next time VPN started - procedure asks again for the same user name and password. The problem is...
  6. Windows Continually Asking For Windows Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Continually Asking For Windows Credentials: I am trying to network a new pc to an existing network.The existing network functions correctly, all pcs and shares can be accessed.The new pc cannot access the existing network and continually asks for Windows Credentials, and everything I enter is incorrect, so I am really...
  7. Dosen't accept my credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dosen't accept my credentials: I opened the outlook app on my laptop and a popout of windows security asked for my credentials, my email was already there it only needed my password but didn't accept it. I tried typping it mutiple times but the same window just popped out again...
  8. Asking for Network Credentials

Asking for Network Credentials: I have two machines, A and B. Both run W10 1909 as local accounts. Each have the same user name and are connected to the same private network. Both appear in the other's File Explorer. A can access B but when tries to access A it gets an "Enter Network Credentials" message....
  9. credentials not accepted for network sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credentials not accepted for network sign in: I am trying to sign into my primary computer from a secondary; both are Win 10. It asks for credentials for the primary. I reset the password and it is not accepting it. I tried with my email address and new password and that also doe not work. Peter Bresler...
  10. RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials

RDP Credential Manager: Delay in accepting credentials: After MSTSC, We enter user name and password then we click "OK" to connect but there is delay of 23-25 Seconds approx between I click on "OK" and it starts showing "connecting" wizard and it eventually connects. Any Idea, it is frustrating !! May be GPO issue may be Win 10...