Windows 10: Windows VPN

Discus and support Windows VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently changed internet provider and now have a Zyxel router previously was with BT. With BT router both my Windows 7 and Windows 10 laptops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SarahMainwaring, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Windows VPN

I have recently changed internet provider and now have a Zyxel router previously was with BT. With BT router both my Windows 7 and Windows 10 laptops maintained internet via the router when the Windows VPN was connected. Now my Windows 7 laptop has continued unaffected by the change but my Windows 10 laptop gives me No internet connection on the router as soon as the VPN is connected.

Help please

:)

SarahMainwaring, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Windows VPN :D

P4-630, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Windows VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows VPN

1. Windows VPN - Similar Threads - VPN

2. Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone know why can't I connect to my VPN I created?: When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-why-cant-i-connect-to-my-vpn-i-created/a34e65a2-3de9-44f4-935b-7a456d48678d
  3. Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?

Anyone know why I can't connect to my VPN?: When I'm trying to connect to the VPN, I made it gives me this error message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-why-i-cant-connect-to-my-vpn/a34e65a2-3de9-44f4-935b-7a456d48678d
  4. VPN for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN for Windows 10: I am new on windows, previously I used Ubuntu. I have new version of Windows 10, for secure data in my laptop, I need a vpn provider. I don't know which one is better on Windows. Thanks in advance....
  5. Can the built-in VPN server accept more than one incoming connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can the built-in VPN server accept more than one incoming connection?: I've managed to set up a VPN server on my home PC, but only one device can connect to it at a time. Each device is connecting with different credentials, and they all work if connected one-at-a-time. but if one device is already connected, then the other devices are refused...
  6. VPN still registering when after uninstallation.

VPN still registering when after uninstallation.: So basically I installed Betternet for a VPN. I then read online about the privacy issues and I also realized I can't play some online games with a VPN on so I uninstalled it. It wouldn't let me log into several Minecraft servers. I looked online and did things such as:...
  7. My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn: Hello I was wondering , If i could get some help on my decrease internet issue when i turn on my windscribe Vpn, on my windows 10 pc , I have 50 Mbps of down and 10 up , whith the vpn turned off but when I turn it on the speed gets reduce to as little as 2Mbs down , this...
  8. PPTP doesn't work with VPN integrated server in Windows 10 2004 or 20H2 64bits

PPTP doesn't work with VPN integrated server in Windows 10 2004 or 20H2 64bits: Hello, there is a long thread talking of a similar problem with L2TP, that seems to have been solved, but my problem is with PPTP, as the integrated server doesn't support L2TP. With Windows 10 1909 version, everything works OK, I can connect from my laptop Windows 10 2004...
  9. Vpn is not connecting since last update

Vpn is not connecting since last update: Vpn is not connecting since last update and i was trying to reach out that problem but cannot find any solution. i also change vpn i try many of them and also try MS-Store vpn but still have a problem....
  10. windows 10 20h2 cannot vpn l2tp

windows 10 20h2 cannot vpn l2tp: hello windows 10 20h2 cannot vpn l2tp please tell me fix use l2tp vpn . but i use with mobile phone and win10 ver 1909 build 18363.1256 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-cannot-vpn-l2tp/c76caf06-e546-47e8-9bb7-63281fa915aa