Windows 10: "Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for...

Discus and support "Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in).... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kth765, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Kth765 Win User

"Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for...

Not long ago I received a notice of suspicious behavior regarding my Google account, and I didn't recognize the location of the activity (log in).

The Mail app is suddenly giving me the "account requires attention", message, and the gmail address in question is not usable.

Due to the circumstances (this has happened previously, and was harmless) I want to double check with you, is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" legit?

"commapps" gives some strange search results.

Thanks

:)

Kth765, Apr 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Mail App/Icon Email Address Incorrect

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to remove your email account from the Mail app and re-configure it. Follow the steps below to do the same:

To remove the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings
      (Gear icon).
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click the account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts.
    To re-add the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Add an account, choose the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 16, 2019
  4. "Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for...

Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses

Hello,

If I were to add a email address to the Mail app on Windows 10 Creators Update, would I be able to remove it from the Mail app and not permanently delete the email address? I don't want to accidentally delete my Google email address from existence. Does just removing the email from the Mail app, just remove it from the Mail app or deletes the email for good?

Computer Chicken, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

"Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for...

1. "Windows wants access to your account" Mail version16005. "*** Email address is removed for... - Similar Threads - wants access account

2. email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?: I received an email saying that I won the lottery. It was sent by this email. Can you help me check it? Thank you. Reply<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-email-address-is-removed-for-privacy/3ac94388-a2e1-4e52-a4f3-708b9eea8f4c
  3. I want to create an email address book in windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to create an email address book in windows mail: Trying to create and input email addresses to a email address book in Windows Mail. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-email-address-book-in-windows/092225dc-a74e-4688-96ba-338737be858f
  4. I want to create an email address book in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to create an email address book in windows mail: Trying to create and input email addresses to a email address book in Windows Mail. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-email-address-book-in-windows/092225dc-a74e-4688-96ba-338737be858f
  5. comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Customization
    comfirm my accounts e mail address///*** Email address is removed for privacy ***: cannot e file my irs filing. kicks me out say my e mail account not verified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comfirm-my-accounts-e-mail-address/723cc3c9-2369-4e8b-a8da-5bc401bacba8
  6. Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails

Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails: Notice others having same problem. Continually coming up on my OUtlook. I click 'allow' and happens again. and again. And again. Making Outlook inoperable. Has anyone had this resolved (can't seem to find on the previous thread)....
  7. Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Seit Wochen schreiben Sie mir, Sie hätten keine Berechtigung zum Abrufen von emails von obigem Konto? Diese email Adresse habe ich nie benutzt und bitte Sie daher, dieses Konto zu löschen, was mir leider unter "Einstellungen syncronisioeren" nicht gelungen ist. Also bitte...
  8. Windows wants to access your Google Account

Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....
  9. Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...

Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...: I am using the Outlook email program that came with my computer, an Acer Inspire R5 which is running Win 10. Recently I began receiving a daily email which asks me to update my credentials because "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for *** Email address is...
  10. Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Question - Adding and Removing Email Addresses: Hello, If I were to add a email address to the Mail app on Windows 10 Creators Update, would I be able to remove it from the Mail app and not permanently delete the email address? I don't want to accidentally delete my Google email address from existence. Does just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ok for windows to access google account?

2. windows wants to access your google account