Windows 10: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

Discus and support Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sagar Neelappagoudra, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

:)

Sagar Neelappagoudra, Jun 20, 2022

2. Google account problem

In circumstances like this, I have no choice but to blame Google for not making their services work with windowsphone Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem :(

I would suggest two solutions.

• There are chat apps and email apps (Metro Mail app comes to my mind) that are designed to work with google
    • You could consider migrating your account to Microsoft.

Jay_answers, Jun 20, 2022
  3. ktp_bug Win User
    Child account cannot access google and youtube

I have this same issue. My son's web browsing is slower because of the family safety, and he cannot access YouTube or Facebook. I went through the recommended steps, and only one thing improved. (Previously, he couldn't do Google searches, either, but now
    he can.) I am certain it's the Family Safety, because on the same computer, logged into my account, I have no problem accessing Facebook or YouTube. I've even added those sites on his list of "allowed" websites, and it still doesn't work.

I even took it a step further to test it, and I removed all web browser blocking, just to see if that fixed it. It didn't.

This wasn't a problem with Family Safety on Windows 7.

ktp_bug, Jun 20, 2022
  4. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

Thema:

1. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem - Similar Threads - wants access google

2. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wants-to-access-your-google-account-how-to/1bd89d04-e52b-4ef5-98bd-6e1c2480108d
  3. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wants-to-access-your-google-account-how-to/1bd89d04-e52b-4ef5-98bd-6e1c2480108d
  4. An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

in Browsers and Email
    An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account: In Chrome, I imported the Xnotifier extension settings, launched my gmail account and got this message [img] It's possible the same thing happened using Firefox some time n the past, but I don't remember. It doesn't name the application. Could it be the Xnotifier...
  5. How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account: How to solve Microsoft Account Problem-We need to fix your microsoft account windows 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFmiv9T3AA How to access your Virginmedia.com (Virgin Media Mail) email account using IMAP I get an error when trying to make a new email account to...
  6. Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access how to solve this problem: [ATTACH]Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access-how-to/28b6ea58-4204-460a-9cb7-050bf4e143e0
  7. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  8. Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account: When I try to sign in right after this screen pops up. Windows wants to access your Google Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This will allow Windows to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail See, edit, download, and...
  9. Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails

Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails: Notice others having same problem. Continually coming up on my OUtlook. I click 'allow' and happens again. and again. And again. Making Outlook inoperable. Has anyone had this resolved (can't seem to find on the previous thread)....
  10. Windows wants to access your Google Account

Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....