Windows 10: Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

Discus and support Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i upgraded to rx 5700 xt from gtx 970 everything is good but windows wants to install drivers from Nvidia and Intel Before I got my 5700 xt i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marcus_sk_cz, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

So i upgraded to rx 5700 xt from gtx 970 everything is good but windows wants to install drivers from Nvidia and Intel

Before I got my 5700 xt i decided to use DDU everything went fine and my drivers were unninstalled (I also unplugged my internet cable)

So my new power supply arrived with my new gpu and me and my brother installed it but it didn't want to turn on so my brother installed my old 970 to check if we plugged in everything correctly and it worked (I think thats why windows wants to install nvidia drivers) so my brother unplugged and plugged in my ram sticks and it worked and i installed my amd drivers

Tl;dr windows wants to install drivers for intel integrated gpu and nvidia gpu when I have my rx 5700 xt installed with amd drivers

submitted by /u/Marcus_sk_cz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marcus_sk_cz, Mar 19, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have

1. Windows wants to install drivers for things i don't have - Similar Threads - wants install drivers

2. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it: Hello,I recently installed windows 11 preview from windows insider, however I don't want the preview - I want the full version. Is there anyway of uninstalling the update or changing it to the full upgrade. I am still on windows 10 and the update is pending in settings, how...
  3. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it: Hello,I recently installed windows 11 preview from windows insider, however I don't want the preview - I want the full version. Is there anyway of uninstalling the update or changing it to the full upgrade. I am still on windows 10 and the update is pending in settings, how...
  4. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!: I normally use Yahoo as my news channel; suddenly everything, every story that I want to share have no F on it so I can share with friends and family !! How do I fix this. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!...
  6. I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing: I don't want to sign in for everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-all-the-time-for-every/0d8226c6-edce-4f7e-95b0-0d2eb678968c
  7. I don't have windows installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have windows installer?: Not sure how it happened but when I try to download .msi files now, it asks how I want to open the file rather than windows installer taking care of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-installer/d0ffb199-5b35-429d-be7b-c150036a9a63"
  8. Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Search for things I don't want problem: StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 I get about 20 of these annoyances every day which I delete after seeing that the report was sent [img] [img] v 1709 [img] I have deleted or disabled Store, and used dism repair [img] 115904
  9. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...
  10. I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't have Installscript Engine. Can I install it? Do I want to?: Last year I tried to install TOPO! (mapping software...) on my computer, but couldn't. I put is on my wife's computer and it runs fine. I just bought a new computer and tried again. It still won't install. It says I am missing Installscript Engine, and need isscript.msi....