Windows 10: Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

Discus and support Windows wants to install successfully installed update again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since yesterday Windows Update offers me to install an update KB4579311 which I already installed successfully some time ago as you can see in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by philipp952806, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

Since yesterday Windows Update offers me to install an update KB4579311 which I already installed successfully some time ago as you can see in the screenshot below. According to the update history it was also successful. Is that a bug? I couldn't find anything about something like it in that specific update on the internet.

I didn't wanna use "Install now" because I'm concerned it might break it more. I already ran the update troubleshooter which only said something about Bits already started but it didn't detect any issues. I also restarted the PC but it didn't go away. Any ideas what's causing this after so-called successful updates? Should I try installing it again with the update catalog? As I said, I just wanna be careful, installing something that's apparently already installed really sounds like it could break more if it's even gonna try it in the first place.

Windows wants to install successfully installed update again 12a71dcd-7302-4f9d-8b1f-992892c58605?upload=true.jpg

:)

philipp952806, Nov 7, 2020
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Nov 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

1. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again - Similar Threads - wants install successfully

2. unable to install windows update KB5001337 successfully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install windows update KB5001337 successfully: Hello,It has been a while from last time my computer install update successfully, Its runing win10 home x64 2004, I've tried both update function from setting and manually download update install exe, they all failed, I got CBS folder, please help me on...
  3. Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.

Windows update successfully installs, but then keeps getting installed.: the 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4598242 gets Successfully installed as seen in update history. I'm never prompted to restart the computer but then the next time I do restart the computer it proceeds to try to download and...
  4. Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4598242 wants to install again

Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4598242 wants to install again: On 1/12/2021 I successfully installed 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 Based Systems KB4598242. Today Windows Update tried to install it again on one machine, while the other machine says it is up to date. This re-installation failed with error...
  5. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  6. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  7. Windows Update KB4497935 Installed successfully on May 29th, now it shows again in...

Windows Update KB4497935 Installed successfully on May 29th, now it shows again in...: I installed KB4497935 on May 29th now the same update shows available. What should I do, attempt to load it or not? Greg [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. constant install attempts of update successfully installed

constant install attempts of update successfully installed: in the suject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-install-attempts-of-update-successfully/870c2a53-3c45-449d-a93a-a17763555565
  9. Windows 10 April 2018 Update wants to install itself again...

Windows 10 April 2018 Update wants to install itself again...: Just now on my Alienware 14 laptop, I got an automatic notification to install Windows 10 Version 1803 again, right after letting Windows install it 2 days ago. I currently have no issues with the new edition, and have nothing to gain from installing it again. I think I'll...
  10. Feature Update 1803 wants to install again??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature Update 1803 wants to install again??: [img] But: [img] AND I've restarted lots of times and KB4100403 appeared to install/update on restart just fine???? SO what should I do now? Thanks David 111072