Windows 10: Windows Warning Alert Tab

Discus and support Windows Warning Alert Tab in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i was online downloading minecraft maps on MCDL and suuddenly i’m directed to a new tab linked to (don’t go there)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VVGirlTube, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows Warning Alert Tab

So i was online downloading minecraft maps on MCDL and suuddenly i’m directed to a new tab linked to (don’t go there) https://garyeastzonechecker.site/kwip/actieedn/897AGSas6A58S7ias9AUSVGjahfst-asdbiaditad5a6s7dadsashgd-asdbad9udyas8dya8sdyasdua-asdas9dyas87dasdasidgsa/# and its showing texts saying windows alert an a audio repeatedly talking aboit identity theft and don’t shut down the computer. There was also a deemand to sign in, as well as a phone number for windiws helpline. I called the helpline and they to,d me to shut down the computer for 2 hours. I did and i came back to fine the tab still there and it is not going no matter what i do. Please tell me how to close the tab, i would really appreciate it.

:)

VVGirlTube, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows Warning Alert

My son's notebook has a Windows Warning Alert and the machine is locked. The phone number listed to call is 1-855-371-9444. Is this warning real or this a scam associated with malware?

JoshuaRobbins1, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Smiley1 Win User

Windows Warning Alert Tab

Windows Warning Error tab

Hello,

I clicked on a sponsored link from Facebook, and the page ended up being a "Windows Warning Error". I didn't go to the tab right away, I was looking at something else on Facebook and then I saw what was supposed to be a cute puppy video and instead the tab said Windows Warning Error. I clicked on the tab, and the audio started about this being an error warning from my Windows computer. I closed the tab right away. This was with the Chrome browser.

I cleared today's browser cache in Chrome. I scanned with Hitman Pro and it just found tracking cookies, which I removed. I scanned with Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I scanned with Windows Defender, it didn't find anything. I restarted the laptop. Everything appears to be fine. All browsers (Opera, Firefox, and Edge) are behaving properly. I have deleted the links (there were two listed in the history) from Chrome's history.

Even Virustotal doesn't show any issues with either of the urls that were listed in Chrome's history settings, but I know it was bad.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Smiley1, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Warning Alert Tab

1. Windows Warning Alert Tab - Similar Threads - Warning Alert Tab

2. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  3. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  4. Alert warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alert warning: I got an alert on my laptop that said some is trying to steal my credit card, checking account numbers etc. It said to call the number on the screen for tech support. I closed the laptop immediately. Spectrum said they can't do anything about it and I need to take it...
  5. Microsoft Warning Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  6. microsoft warning alert

microsoft warning alert: error # 268d3x8938(3) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/b18a6949-203c-4f43-a883-69621882e385
  7. Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP: I turned my computer on and this warning pops up telling me to call their support team, apparently my computer has been compromised or so I was gathering. The lady on the other end told me to press the windows key along with R. After doing so I clicked ok and something else...
  8. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  9. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54
  10. Windows Warning Error tab

Windows Warning Error tab: Hello, I clicked on a sponsored link from Facebook, and the page ended up being a "Windows Warning Error". I didn't go to the tab right away, I was looking at something else on Facebook and then I saw what was supposed to be a cute puppy video and instead the tab said...