Windows 10: Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.

Discus and support Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I changed my hardware and all of a sudden windows is not working. I have tried the windows activation troubleshooter in all the ways possible and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nathanpesaturo, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.

I changed my hardware and all of a sudden windows is not working. I have tried the windows activation troubleshooter in all the ways possible and nothing worked. If someone could get back to me on this that would be great. Thanks.

:)

nathanpesaturo, Jan 4, 2019
  2. kjl1956 Win User

Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

Everything but the motherboard can be upgraded; new motherboard will make the pc

not genuine.

Installing from iso dvd or thumb drive would work but the same issue.

You have the same license terms as when win7 was installed and it carried over to win10;

OEM (hp,dell, toshiba etc.) or retail ( you bought win7).

If you can not upgrade on the current motherboard, cpu, ram, video card for less than a new complete system including the os ?

This also depends on the current configuration, how old are, is the pc.

Not pushing amd but new 4 core cpu's are $129 retail., system boards range from $100

and up, ddr4 ram 130 fo 16 gig just as an example.

kjl1956, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

krishna1993#, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.

Upgrading Processor, Motherboard, and Ram

Hello,

I wanted to find out if it is possible for me to upgrade my processor/motherboard/RAM and migrate my windows 10 over ?

I upgraded to windows 10 from a windows 7 version i have owned for years. I read that i could re-install windows 7 then upgrade but is it possible to just directly load windows 10 OS onto the new computer?

JohnViggiano, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram.

1. Windows was deactivated after I got a new motherboard, processor, and ram. - Similar Threads - was deactivated got

2. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  3. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  4. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  5. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  6. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.: What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F211 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore. And! And this is absolutely bad About this whole mess - Internet is full with Questions like this. Everywhere the same answers. Go to...
  8. I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.

I can't Activate my Windows after I installed a new motherboard and processor and RAM.: What do I have to do? Error 0xC004F213 It's been years already since I activated this so I don't know where my product key is anymore :(...
  9. New Motherboard/RAM/Processor, Windows 10 won't boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    New Motherboard/RAM/Processor, Windows 10 won't boot up: Hello, I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it here. I installed a new mobo, processor, and RAM into my computer today. When I booted it up, all seemed to be going well, until my computer got stuck on the "Getting Devices Ready" screen, and the Windows 10 logo froze....
  10. New motherboard & Processor

New motherboard & Processor: I have Windows 10 Home Anniversary update. I installed this OS by a free upgrade from Windows 7. I want to take the hard drive and put it in another tower that has a different motherboard, memory, and processor. What will I have to do to make sure the OS stays activated? 93672

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new motherboard windows is activated but everything is gone