Windows 10: Windows watermark even after I bought windows

Discus and support Windows watermark even after I bought windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I built a pc about 9 months ago and bought a windows 10 education edition. I've recently been having issues so I've tried to reset my pc and keep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by assasinkiller, May 14, 2019.

1. Windows watermark even after I bought windows

I built a pc about 9 months ago and bought a windows 10 education edition. I've recently been having issues so I've tried to reset my pc and keep my personal files unsuccessfully. just today when I turned it back on it took forever to turn on and in the bottom left corner it said: "Activate Windows Go to the Settings to activate Windows". I know my windows key but I don't really know what to do to get the watermark away.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Thanks.

:)

assasinkiller, May 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows watermark even after I bought windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows watermark even after I bought windows

1. Windows watermark even after I bought windows - Similar Threads - watermark bought

2. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  3. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  4. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  6. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...
  7. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

8. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  9. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  10. Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box: I've bought an HP Pavilion Desktop PC 590-p0053w with Windows 10 Pre-Installed on it and I am being asked to Activate it after having it for over 2 years now. I've read your information on how to "Get your Activation Key" and when I've bought it Bought it off of Walmart's...