Windows 10: Windows watermark manual removal

Discus and support Windows watermark manual removal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just wanted to ask if it is legal to remove the activate windows watermark or enable dark theme with the Registry Editor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elo707, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Elo707 Win User

Windows watermark manual removal

I just wanted to ask if it is legal to remove the activate windows watermark or enable dark theme with the Registry Editor?

:)

Elo707, Mar 19, 2021

2. Watermark Question

The best way that I have found to do this uncle Kreij is through Photoshop! If you do not have Photoshop you might be able to download a 30 day trial?

Photo, image & design editing software | Buy Adobe Photoshop

Now then, here is a tutorial on how you can use Photoshop to manually remove a watermark:

Instructions on how to remove watermark from images

Most of the other ways that I have found really do not remove the watermark.

There is one other program that inserts watermarks, however I am not quite sure if it will also remove them:

Professional easy-to-use watermark software. Batch Photo watermarking - Easy Watermark Studio

Keep us posted bro!!!

stinger608, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?

Hi Monika,

Based on the details provided, you can remove the watermark by killing the process through this simple steps:

• Open
      Notepad.

• Type these following commands:

• @Echo off

• taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

• explorer.exe

• exit

• Save as
      Activation.bat

• Locate the it in your file manager.

• Right-clickand
      select Run as administrator.

• Restart PC.

See image below:

Windows watermark manual removal 7823f323-2105-42c3-b806-c69545847a96?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 19, 2021
  4. entropy13 Win User

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows watermark manual removal - Similar Threads - watermark manual removal

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  4. Remove windows watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove windows watermark: Hi. Is there a way to remove the windows watermark without a key? Like in the registry? Thanks submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9fwc6/remove_windows_watermark/
  5. Removing Windows Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing Windows Activation Watermark: Hi all, So I just built my first PC yay! but I completely forgot to include the cost of Windows in my build. This was planned quite a while back, and I currently can't afford Windows planning on getting it soon. Is it against any terms to remove the watermark either via...
  6. How to remove evaluation watermark?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove evaluation watermark?: How to remove evaluation watermark? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-evaluation-watermark/59d5c9e3-0d38-40d1-8ab5-df8ca9091034
  7. Watermark Removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Watermark Removal: Hi, How can I remove Watermark from image.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watermark-removal/0a6de566-01c9-4942-b5e3-07df3321af62"
  8. Watermark removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665
  9. How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: I have a watermark that says, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I upgraded from windows 7 and then I replaced my cpu and mother board a month ago and now this message appears and I do not have a product key to activate it with. 31492
  10. Download Windows 10 Watermark Remover v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows 10 Watermark Remover v2: [img] Windows 10 Watermark Remover v2 is another software that can completely remove watermark of Windows 10. It can be capable of removing watermark from Windows 10 Technical Preview 32 bit and 64 bit copy. You can download the software form Here 2218