Windows 10: Windows Weather App background colour

Discus and support Windows Weather App background colour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my Linx Tablet, the weather app has, in some way, changed its background colour to an awful pale orange. The App works fine but try as I may, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrancisRowley, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Windows Weather App background colour

On my Linx Tablet, the weather app has, in some way, changed its background colour to an awful pale orange. The App works fine but try as I may, I cannot find a way to get it back to the nice pale blue background colour back?

Any advice will be appreciated.

:)

FrancisRowley, Nov 16, 2018
  2. OnTheWeb Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Nov 16, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Windows Weather App background colour

I've had similar problems (circling dots and app won't load) in 8.1 and not only with weather, sometimes even store didn't load.

In W10 problems disappeared and everything works fine.

If you're interested you can check some other weather apps

Drone, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows Weather App background colour

1. Windows Weather App background colour - Similar Threads - Weather App background

2. Windows Photo Viewer background colour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer background colour.: Three PC's.When clicking an image to open it the background is black.....surrounding the image.On the third PC it is white.How do I change it to black?Please!...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer background colour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer background colour.: Three PC's.When clicking an image to open it the background is black.....surrounding the image.On the third PC it is white.How do I change it to black?Please!...
  4. mail and weather app not running in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail and weather app not running in background: why mail and weather app is suspended? these app always shows me old temperature and old mail. i have to open those app for getting updated temperature and mail. fix this please....
  5. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  6. background colours correction

in Windows 10 Customization
    background colours correction: I recently asked about changing/correcting background colours... was unable to thank the person who answered me, as I had mistakenly deleted his answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-correction/4404cf97-b832-42e7-8a2c-0b7329c63179
  7. Background colour inversion

Background colour inversion: Hi, my cat sat on my laptop and somehow turned on the High Contrast which caused the background colours to invert. I turned the high contrast off, but I still have a black background in the address bars, in the drop down menus and, most irritatingly, in Excel, which has a...
  8. monitor text and background colours

monitor text and background colours: I am using a HP Pavilion 500 PC and a HP 23" 500 Pavilion monitor with Windows 10. I want to change text from black on a white background, to a white text on a black background in all Windows folders (with the usual coloured icons on Desktop). How do I accomplish...
  9. Photos background colour?

Photos background colour?: Has Windows Photos background changed to white? I prefer the black background, is there a way to change it? 120248
  10. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499