Windows 10: Windows weather app suddenly appears

Discus and support Windows weather app suddenly appears in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is up with the weather/feed app in the taskbar? I didn't install or activate this. I don't even want this. I am now going to have to remove it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IIQII, Jun 9, 2021.

1. IIQII Win User

Windows weather app suddenly appears

What is up with the weather/feed app in the taskbar? I didn't install or activate this. I don't even want this. I am now going to have to remove it from multiple machines including mine because my users will question and complain.This is as annoying as the constant nag to switch to Edge which I wont.Why put out apps that take resources and run constantly? They running them on an OS that is already bloated and slow. The machines I have here are newer and a mix of i5's and i7's and Windows 10 is still sluggish. Great part, here comes an app to feed information and run constantly taking up mor

:)

IIQII, Jun 9, 2021
  2. OnTheWeb Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Jun 9, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

I've had similar problems (circling dots and app won't load) in 8.1 and not only with weather, sometimes even store didn't load.

In W10 problems disappeared and everything works fine.

If you're interested you can check some other weather apps

Drone, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows weather app suddenly appears - Similar Threads - weather app suddenly

2. Weather App Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App Windows 11: Why is there no precipitation projection on Windows 11 Weather App? It seems to be pretty critical info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-windows-11/8df23c5b-41b6-4234-bbcd-b10f40d92265
  3. Windows 10 Weather App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Weather App: Which is the relative humidity on the weather app in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weather-app/0893bd39-2430-4008-96c8-56412ff919e4
  4. Windows Weather App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Weather App: My alleged mind fails me at this point. The Weather App that came installed with Windows 10 was corrupted and I had to reinstall from the Microsoft Site. I don't know what happened to cause the problem but it seems to be working again. What I'm trying to figure out is how...
  5. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  6. windows weather app

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows weather app: In windows weather app, how to make the tiles rearrangeable. I have submitted this suggestion through windows feedback hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-weather-app/3c8c1128-ed09-496c-97be-8b0248f846d5
  7. Windows weather app

Windows weather app: When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro. How do I resolve this so I can...
  8. Windows 10 Weather App Disappears suddenly.

Windows 10 Weather App Disappears suddenly.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is Windows weather app dissapears/close suddenly when kept open for a few seconds. Any help will be greatly appreciated. *Sad*Sad*Sad...
  9. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...