Windows 10: Windows Weather App

Discus and support Windows Weather App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My alleged mind fails me at this point. The Weather App that came installed with Windows 10 was corrupted and I had to reinstall from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonCraig3, Mar 29, 2021.

1. RonCraig3 Win User

Windows Weather App

My alleged mind fails me at this point. The Weather App that came installed with Windows 10 was corrupted and I had to reinstall from the Microsoft Site. I don't know what happened to cause the problem but it seems to be working again. What I'm trying to figure out is how to get that Weather program's Icon back on my Desktop. I can see how to Pin it to the Taskbar but I would like to put it back on the desktop.

:)

RonCraig3, Mar 29, 2021
  2. OnTheWeb Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Mar 29, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Windows Weather App

I've had similar problems (circling dots and app won't load) in 8.1 and not only with weather, sometimes even store didn't load.

In W10 problems disappeared and everything works fine.

If you're interested you can check some other weather apps

Drone, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Weather App

1. Windows Weather App - Similar Threads - Weather App

2. My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    My Task Tray Weather App now says I'm in Germany. Why?: I restarted the modem and when it came up I was "in Germany". What causes this? How can I fix it? My IPLocation says I'm in New York (which is correct). This has happened before and then somehow rectified itself. RON - - - Updated - - - And now, without me doing anything,...
  3. New Weather App is Stuck open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Weather App is Stuck open: I accidently clicked the new weather app down in the task bar, now it is permantly stuck ontop of other windows in a 'Loading' phase, there is content there and seems to have loaded, though there is still a loading icon in the middle, seems to be no way to close it by the...
  4. Best Windows 10 weather app?

Best Windows 10 weather app?: I don't know about the users experience in other regions, but for me the Windows built in default MSN Weather is useless. Particularly noticeable in the summer. Today, for instance, the reported temperature is 12 degrees under the actual temperature. I'm looking for a free...
  5. News and interests "Weather" app megathread.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and interests "Weather" app megathread.: Love it or hate it the News and Interests app is here and you have to deal with it. And as annoying as the app may be for some of you it's not as annoying as 100 posts ranting about it and thus, this megathread was born. How do I disable it? Right click -> News and...
  6. Windows weather app suddenly appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows weather app suddenly appears: What is up with the weather/feed app in the taskbar? I didn't install or activate this. I don't even want this. I am now going to have to remove it from multiple machines including mine because my users will question and complain.This is as annoying as the constant nag to...
  7. Weather app on task bar changed to all Chinese characters

Weather app on task bar changed to all Chinese characters: Today on my Windows 10 computer, the weather app on the task bar changed to all Chinese characters. The weather app didn't even appear until I installed update 21H1 on 5/26. How can I fix this?? Can't even figure out how or uninstall or delete the app....
  8. Opening Weather app for the first time and surprised by these stats

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening Weather app for the first time and surprised by these stats: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/androidboy3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ngx1a5/opening_weather_app_for_the_first_time_and/
  9. where is sent tab in outlook? /weather app worse after hitting reset

where is sent tab in outlook? /weather app worse after hitting reset: i found the reset tab in the weather app and clicked it. The circle swirled and now i have no weather app at all that shows up. It is listed in my start menu but it doesn't work or open.And where is the sent tab in outlook. I wanted to attach this information to the email I...
  10. weather app doesn't work

weather app doesn't work: My weather app doesn't load at all. the dotted circle just spins and spins. I googled this and found someething about resetting it but found no location or tab that they talked about. At all.Can you help me? Thanks...