Windows 10: Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

Discus and support Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Worst weather app ever! It claims that it's currently 85° in my 150 square-mile town, too small for radically different crosstown temp and sky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael_Linder, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

Worst weather app ever! It claims that it's currently 85° in my 150 square-mile town, too small for radically different crosstown temp and sky condition. No wait! It's suddenly 101°. No wait! It's cooled down to 99°. Sometimes the app claims that it's daytime on two of the rotating display graphics — but nighttime on the third. Sometimes we're fogged in not really, but wait for the reshuffle. Now it's sunny. Oops! We're suddenly blanketed in fog again. It's a huckster's three-card monty hustle. Place your bets, but don't bother refreshing or reinstalling the app, or notifying Feedback Hub. D

:)

Michael_Linder, Jul 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Here,

Live tiles can be switched on or off, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, right click the Weather App tile.
    • Point your mouse to More.
    • From the options given, click Turn live tile on / off.

Note: After switching it on, wait for a few seconds and check if the Weather App live tile is now working.

Tell us if this works for you.

Katrina Men, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Weather Live Tile Issue

Hello James,

We suggest you to turn off and on Weather live tile by following the steps below:

• Click Start Menu, select All apps and then right-click
      Weather app.
    • Click More and then select Turn live tile off.
    • And now select Turn live on.
    • You can now test Weather app live tile.
    You can also run Windows apps troubleshooter, it will help you
    to automatically fix basic issues that might preventing your apps from running properly.

If the issue still persists you can check updates for apps. Kindly check this
    link for further instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Ա~Ս~Է Win User

Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

That was the first way I hoped to become a solution. And it didn't...

Ա~Ս~Է, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

1. Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic - Similar Threads - Weather Live Tile

2. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  3. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  4. Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit: In the app it's set as Celcius. Advance Settings is in Celcius.Live tile NOT in Celcius. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-live-tile-stuck-in-fahrenheit/afe9472d-3ad9-4ee5-9499-9dd6ba5576f8
  5. Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit: In the app it's set as Celcius. Advance Settings is in Celcius.Live tile NOT in Celcius. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-live-tile-stuck-in-fahrenheit/afe9472d-3ad9-4ee5-9499-9dd6ba5576f8
  6. Weather live tiles

Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  7. Bug on the Weather Live Tile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on the Weather Live Tile: [ATTACH] Does anyone else notice how the chance of rain in the Live Tile and the actual app are completely different? The app is correct BTW, there is no way it's raining today in SoCal. App Live Tile submitted by /u/Okami_Brian [link] [comments]...
  8. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  9. MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken

MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken: I've clean installed several PCs this week and found the same issue on all of them both 1803 & 1809. The Weather live tile is currently not functioning. When the computer is first booted, it displays the weather information for London which is the default. When I launch...
  10. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...