Windows 10: Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

Discus and support Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched around and tried different suggestions on how to get the weather widget to show up in the taskbar, but nothing is working at all and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eryeeryrey, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

I've searched around and tried different suggestions on how to get the weather widget to show up in the taskbar, but nothing is working at all and I've kind of hit a dead end. Anyone have any tips?

:)

eryeeryrey, Feb 24, 2022
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

KB5000626 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301.1010 Feb. 1 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, Feb 24, 2022
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    KB5000626 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301.1010 Feb. 1 Insider

Hi there

After a reboot it's gone --

Thanks !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 24, 2022
  4. usan14 Win User

Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527 :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

1. Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527 - Similar Threads - Weather Widget Showing

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  4. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather widget not showing on Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Weather widget not showing on Taskbar in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Are you not able to see today’s weather in your city on your taskbar in Windows 11? Is the weather widget not working properly or showing up on your taskbar? Many users are reporting this issue of the weather widget not showing up on the taskbar in Windows 11 after...
  6. Weather widget not showing

Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  7. Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527: I've searched around and tried different suggestions on how to get the weather widget to show up in the taskbar, but nothing is working at all and I've kind of hit a dead end. Anyone have any tips?...
  8. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing on build 527

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing on build 527: does anyone know why the weather widget doesnt show on my taskbar on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-weather-widget-not-showing-on/5da065b9-3f30-4081-a2c6-0a7bc2e301c4
  9. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing on build 527

Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing on build 527: does anyone know why the weather widget doesnt show on my taskbar on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-weather-widget-not-showing-on/5da065b9-3f30-4081-a2c6-0a7bc2e301c4
  10. Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build)

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build): Hello, I have been searching for the solution of this problem for some time. Thought it may be up to location where I live. Seems like it wasn't that. I have been giving changing locations a try. I am registered on Insider's. My laptop is registered to Insider's as well....