Windows 10: Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update.

Discus and support Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pc working fine last night. This morning i turn on and my gpu is not working, shows a nvidia device in installed but the drivers are windows basic some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Siyksoul, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update.

Pc working fine last night. This morning i turn on and my gpu is not working, shows a nvidia device in installed but the drivers are windows basic some shit. And this new update is taking fucking foreveeeerrrr.

submitted by /u/Siyksoul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Siyksoul, Oct 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update.

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update.

1. Windows what did you dooooooo???? New update. - Similar Threads - did dooooooo update

2. not getting "what device did you plug in" popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting "what device did you plug in" popup: so, recently i sold my laptop, the person i sold it to updated it to windows 11, after he then asked to send it back and for a refund because it doesn't have a harddrive i stuck with windows 11 for a while because i didn't know how to go to windows 10, i then went to...
  3. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  4. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  5. what did you do with my emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what did you do with my emails?: was using cox and google email just fine on this PC with windows10, then recent windows 10 updates disturbed everything! cannot find any link to my emails. please fix it. thanks...
  6. What ever you did to change windows start up for new PC's and Laptops.....sucks.

in Cortana
    What ever you did to change windows start up for new PC's and Laptops.....sucks.: You need to rework your startup options. People are not able to set up their new computers. I bought my mom a new high end HP laptop and she can't get past the PIN feature and your online tutor isn't working correctly. If I can't walk her through it I'm going to have to take...
  7. "What did you just plug in?" prompt not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "What did you just plug in?" prompt not appearing: I have been trying to use headphones on my laptop. They haven't been working and I believe this is because the "what did you just plug in?" prompt is not appearing when I plug them into the audio jack. How do I get this prompt back? I am using Windows 10....
  8. What did you do to Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What did you do to Windows Media Player?: I used Windows Media Player all the time to rip CD's from the library to listen to them on my smartphone, but when I try to rip a CD now Windows Media Player just shuts down. :-(...
  9. 'what device did you just plug in' popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    'what device did you just plug in' popup: Hello, In the past I had used headphones (no microphone) with my windows 10 laptop. Back then a popup would come up saying 'what device have you plugged in' every time I plugged them into the jack. However I clicked the 'do not display' icon so now when I want to use my...
  10. What’s New for You in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s New for You in Windows 10: Yesterday we released our first major update to Windows 10. Terry Myerson shared details on the release in his blog and today we thought we’d package up ten great new consumer features for you to try once you install the November update. Since launching Windows 10, we’ve...