Windows 10: Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

Discus and support Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All!1My Server has been shutting down lately while just running. Using Event ID, I have noticed a couple of errors.A fatal hardware error has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NigelS-Span, May 23, 2022.

1. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

Hello All!1My Server has been shutting down lately while just running. Using Event ID, I have noticed a couple of errors.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.2The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes DWORD of the Data section contains the error code.The details&n

:)

NigelS-Span, May 23, 2022

2. WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10

A BING search of "WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10" comes up with a ton of threads. Here is a real big one...

WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17 - HP Support Community - 5424405

WHEA-Logge​r flood - Event ID 17

The bigger they are, the tougher the problem. Get back to us with your plan, a question, or progress report.

PCR Just PCR, May 23, 2022
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Kol12, May 23, 2022
  4. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

WHEA Logger Event ID 19

Thanks Johann,

However nothing was reported missing or corrupted during the scan. All was fine at the end of it. Still getting the WHEA Logger Event ID 19 though.

Jeff D_994, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

1. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46 - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger

2. Windows 10 reboots randomly WHEA Logger EventID 18 how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots randomly WHEA Logger EventID 18 how to fix?: My computer keeps randomly rebooting. I've checked the event view and it seems to be a fatal hardware error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID:...
  3. Windows 10 reboots randomly WHEA Logger EventID 18 how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reboots randomly WHEA Logger EventID 18 how to fix?: My computer keeps randomly rebooting. I've checked the event view and it seems to be a fatal hardware error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID:...
  4. Windows 10 reboots randomly WHEA Logger EventID 18 how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Hello all,I've recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and whilst playing a game my system did a restart. I checked my event viewer and noticed this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this...
  6. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Hello all,I've recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and whilst playing a game my system did a restart. I checked my event viewer and noticed this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this...
  7. Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-WHEA-Logger ID: 46: Hello All!1My Server has been shutting down lately while just running. Using Event ID, I have noticed a couple of errors.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.2The...
  8. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical: Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with...
  9. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical: Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with...
  10. WHEA Logger - PCI Express Events - Shotdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Logger - PCI Express Events - Shotdowns: These entries going all day long. A blue screen or automatic restart daily...A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x0Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...