Windows 10: Windows when screen turn off

Discus and support Windows when screen turn off in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just wanna ask a question, did microsoft install any male voice in the system because when i doing my work and my laptop screen was off and no app... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ckian, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Ckian Win User

Windows when screen turn off

I just wanna ask a question, did microsoft install any male voice in the system because when i doing my work and my laptop screen was off and no app was running and suddenly a male voice came out and saids "smtg......good night", at that moment i get scare, after few second it reply again i didnt make any voice, this time it saids "smtg......warden" i coudnt caught wat he say becuase i was in shock. OMG microsoft plz tell me theres a men voice bot install in the windows. all my windows voice setting are defaut. i check everything include cortana none of the are male voice.

:)

Ckian, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I turn off full screen in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Start Screen in windows 10?
    If you’re referring to Start screen in windows 10, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all Settings.

• Select personalization.

• Select Start from the left panel of the window.

• Turn off Use Start Full Screen and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Windows when screen turn off

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows when screen turn off

1. Windows when screen turn off - Similar Threads - screen turn off

2. Fan is turned off when screen is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan is turned off when screen is off: Hi i have strange problem with my new computer, i told to asus support but they answer me that could be an hardware defect,however the problem seem like something not working well on windows, and i'm hoping i can resolve it without send back my devicei explain:when i set 5...
  3. Fan is turned off when screen is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan is turned off when screen is off: Hi i have strange problem with my new computer, i told to asus support but they answer me that could be an hardware defect,however the problem seem like something not working well on windows, and i'm hoping i can resolve it without send back my devicei explain:when i set 5...
  4. Screen never turns off when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen never turns off when idle: Hello,I have a problem where my desktop computer's screens will not turn off after idling for the configured amount of minutes. I've checked to see if there was any application at all preventing the screens from turning off, but it doesn't seem like there is ever anything.PS...
  5. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  6. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  7. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. LAN disconnects when screen turns off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN disconnects when screen turns off: Hey, been having this problem for a while, tried every possible solutions, still doesnt work whenever my screen turns off laptop, LAN disconnects with it...VERY annoying. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. flashing screen when turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing screen when turned off: I have a brand new HP computer with Microsoft 10 as its OS. When I tried shutting my computer down the screen went black and is now randomly flashing quickly. I can't turn it on at all and it is continuing to flash a white screen in quick blips. Is it toast?...
  10. Screen Turns off when Brightness at 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Turns off when Brightness at 100%: A while back I installed windows 10 on my Elitebook 8560w with an AMD graphics card. I noticed that when I push the screen bightness to a certain level, the monitor shuts off completely. I have to connect to an external monitor and lower the brightness for the screen to turn...