Windows 10: Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr.

Discus and support Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] This is a light weight ide for developing cpp programs, Not even visual studio code 2019... But then also after using this one and only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yadavgulshan, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr.

Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr. [​IMG]

This is a light weight ide for developing cpp programs, Not even visual studio code 2019... But then also after using this one and only application for almost 1 hr.... The cursor freezes and the screen turns white...

This thing is not limited to this ide, but for all programs running more than 1-2.5 hrs...

I tried all the troubleshooting steps listed on web, but none of them worked for me tried yesterday.

I am using asus vivobook x512fa, with 8gb ram, and a i5 8gen processor.

I don't know why I am facing this issue in windows only, I faced this issue earlier too maybe before 4-5 months ago, then I later shifted to a linux environment and everything was fine while using a linux distro. But when I installed windows again 2-days back for some work, I faced the same issue.

Please fix this, if it is a bug.

:)

yadavgulshan, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr.

1. Windows White screen problem while using any application for more than 1hr. - Similar Threads - White screen problem

2. Windows explorer using more ram than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer using more ram than usual: Now, idk if this is normal or not on windows 11 but that windows explorer ram usage for something i'm not even using but taking up that much ram is kinda weird. Is there any fix to this or is explorer gonna just take up that amount of ram for the rest now? My 8gb of ram be...
  3. application with white line cant be use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application with white line cant be use: I click on start menu and some apps I need has a white line on the bottom of it and whatever I click it I cant use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-with-white-line-cant-be-use/6ed4c549-8a72-40df-8a52-6f9a3c3260e6
  4. application with white line cant be use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application with white line cant be use: I click on start menu and some apps I need has a white line on the bottom of it and whatever I click it I cant use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-with-white-line-cant-be-use/6ed4c549-8a72-40df-8a52-6f9a3c3260e6
  5. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  6. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  7. Problems with applications turning white slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with applications turning white slowly.: So I've had a few different applications that turn white slowly, such as the epic games launcher, Lenovo ventage app, and other applications. It's pretty hard to explain the exact problem I have without showing a video or picture of it. It's really annoying since I can't...
  8. Computer doesn't detect/use more than two screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't detect/use more than two screens.: Hello, I recently upgraded the hardware in my computer, replacing the motherboard, CPU, PSU and case and ever since then there has been this odd issue where the computer will only accept two screen inputs at once and I cannot change which ones without a restart. I have...
  9. Windows using more than 6gb of ram in the desktop

Windows using more than 6gb of ram in the desktop: exactly as subject says, I have tried deleting files that could be malicious and screening for malware, even disabling lots of programs and deleting others that could be sketchy. Link to windows performance recorder on dropbox,...
  10. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications: After a few seconds, minutes, or hours of using any of the Office 2016 applications, my computer crashes with BSOD. I got this Laptop around 2 months ago. I believe all the information on my system is in the attached zip file. If not, please let me know, I won't hesitate to...