Windows 10: Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

Discus and support Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shreehari.S, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this please!

:)

Shreehari.S, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Hathiwala Win User

WhatsApp on E72 consuming a lot of RAM

I have observed that WhatsApp consumes a lot of RAM on my E72. So much so that I can't even use Maps or browse heavy pages. To free up the RAM, I need to switch it off but even though I exit the program, it still is running in back ground and consuming the
    RAM.

Is there any way that I can close this program ? Currently I am using NetQin to close it but its a very lengthy process.

Also if any of you are using an equally good program kindly inform so that I can switch over.

Hathiwala, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer uses a lot of RAM

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your description, I understand that internet explorer is consuming more ram space. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to:

• Opening multiple tabs at a time.
    • Using add-on.
    • Virus.
    • Multiple internet explorer opens in Task manager.
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and also check whether multiple Internet explorer process are running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    • Open Task manager.
    • Click on Detail Tab.
    • You will see MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe file.
    • Right Click and End Task.
    • Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform virus scan by using Windows Defender Offline Beta from the below link and check if it helps.

Help protect my PC with Microsoft Defender Offline

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2021
  4. MicroZo Win User

Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

Internet Explorer uses a lot of RAM

There is no MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe file in the details list.

MicroZo, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

1. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM - Similar Threads - widgets constantly consuming

2. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use: Hi! The "Sysinternals Screen Magnifier" service is consuming a lot of ram from my computer causing CPU exhaustion. How do I withdraw this service? I've tried ending the task, I've tried deleting the application by going to the library and even downloading programs to destroy...
  3. Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysinternals Screen Magnifier consuming a lot of ram when not in use: Hi! The "Sysinternals Screen Magnifier" service is consuming a lot of ram from my computer causing CPU exhaustion. How do I withdraw this service? I've tried ending the task, I've tried deleting the application by going to the library and even downloading programs to destroy...
  4. MsMpEng.exe consumes a lot of resources

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe consumes a lot of resources: Hi guys ive had it with this defender MpMsENG.exe . its a very frustrating exe to deal with . Ive done several things with it , as per this group suggestions , and the solutions are all temporary at best as inevitably thus stupid file returns and starts messing the CPU usage...
  5. Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows widgets is constantly consuming lot of RAM: I never have used the widgets ever, even after upgrading to windows11; I have also removed it from the taskbar as I have no use out of it. Still, it is consuming nearly the same amount of RAM by google chrome opened with multiple tabs. So kindly suggest me a way to fix this...
  6. System consume a lot of data on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System consume a lot of data on windows 10: Give me some solution how to save my data when I connect my mobile wifi with laptop then my laptop system consume too much data. I lost 6 GB data in an hour, I don't know how to prevent this so please me provide that problem solution....
  7. Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Physical Memory Problem WIndows 10 Consume Lot of Ram: I already ask a Question my laptop take lot of memory to operate it always show less than 3 GB of ram and according to my research windows 10 take maximum to maximum 300 MBs to 500 MBs but my windows 10 consume 1 GB ram...
  8. skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram: skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram, messing up my music production work, i am getting underruns in my daw because of skype running in background, while i have removed skype from my pc and it keeps showing up in the task manager................... please...
  9. System consumes a lot of data on windows 10pro

System consumes a lot of data on windows 10pro: I just bought a new laptop and upgraded it to windows 10pro. But the data it consumes is a lot in such a small amount of time. I stopped all the background apps and even set my network as metered but the consumption won't stop. In data usage, it shows that the most data is...
  10. ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data

ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data: Hello, I have found threads about iclouphoto.exe consuming a lot of data because it is syncing to a server (in my case 120GB in a day)but I haven't found a permanent solution to the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks...