Windows 10: Windows Wierd Sound

Discus and support Windows Wierd Sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My WINDOWS 10 is making a sound like turning on a xbox one, and its kinda anoying, if anyone can help me, please write down bellow! Thank you very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Claudiu Stoinescu, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows Wierd Sound

My WINDOWS 10 is making a sound like turning on a xbox one, and its kinda anoying, if anyone can help me, please write down bellow!
    Thank you very much!

:)

Claudiu Stoinescu, Dec 4, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Wierd Sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 4, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Windows Wierd Sound

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Wierd Sound

1. Windows Wierd Sound - Similar Threads - Wierd Sound

2. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd Recovery folder in C:\: Hello, I was using treesize program to check for anyting unnusual and i noticed a Recovery folder in my C:\ that has a AutoApply foler and a OEM folder. Inside the AutoApply folder there's another folder called CustomizationFiles and inside of it is a exe called overseer.exe....
  3. Wierd Recovery folder in C:\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wierd Recovery folder in C:\: Hello, I was using treesize program to check for anyting unnusual and i noticed a Recovery folder in my C:\ that has a AutoApply foler and a OEM folder. Inside the AutoApply folder there's another folder called CustomizationFiles and inside of it is a exe called overseer.exe....
  4. Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wierd Sound Issue with Windows Photos: Hi, This is puzzling me. I have several small mp4 video files that I am putting end-to-end using Microsoft Photos. After the compilation is exported, the resulting video automatically plays in Photos with sound. However, if the compilation is opened in Films & TV, VLC Media...
  5. Audio only headphones sound wierd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only headphones sound wierd: I have a headset with a microphone that I use pluged in both audio and microphone ports and they sound good, but when I use my headphones without a mic, pluged only in the audio port, they sound weird, like only half of the song is playing. I tried plugin them into my phone...
  6. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  7. Wierd alert sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd alert sound: Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and problem still there. Help submitted by /u/StoleYourPillow [link] [comments]...
  8. Wierd sound notification thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd sound notification thing: Hi everyone! Quite recently I'm getting this weird sound every 30 minutes to an hour, I can't find out what it is! It's turning out to be quite annoying and I can't find a way to stop it or turn it off. It sounds like it would be a message notification, but I've searched...
  9. I have wierd problem sound and microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have wierd problem sound and microphone: I played a game and then randomly i lost audio and microphone sound/volume And its says (No Audio output Device is installed) And if i check Playback or Recording its empty i remember there was something I have tried to solve it uptades, Youtube videos but nothing, can i...
  10. Wierd Pop Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Wierd Pop Sound: I don't know which category to put this in, so I guess it will be here. *Biggrin So, this is kind of a strange one: I was playing on the computer with a few friends, and suddenly there was a loud pop from somewhere, it was like a speaker going pop when you plug it in,...