Windows 10: Windows will crash my GPU

Discus and support Windows will crash my GPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have recently bumped into this problem where whenever I run any game, it runs for a little while and then crashes. But the problem is worse right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheUnknown07, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Windows will crash my GPU

Hi,I have recently bumped into this problem where whenever I run any game, it runs for a little while and then crashes. But the problem is worse right now. When windows reach the sign in screen, I see my monitor kinda starts flickering, while the loading wheel is stuck. When the screen turns back on from black screen, the loading moves then halts. I also see weird glitchy artifacts in the loading wheel. And eventually everything just dies. It shows "No analog input detected." in the end. I then restart my pc and everything happens again.However, If I run in safe mode I'm in safe mode rn, eve

:)

TheUnknown07, Jun 20, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 20, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows will crash my GPU

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Windows will crash my GPU

1. Windows will crash my GPU - Similar Threads - crash GPU

2. My pc keeps crashing and I think it may be gpu related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing and I think it may be gpu related?: Hi my pc seems to often shut down while I'm playing games and I don't understand what the issue may be.Here is the message on the reliability history on the control panel of the last one that happened today: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  3. My pc keeps crashing and I think it may be gpu related?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing and I think it may be gpu related?: Hi my pc seems to often shut down while I'm playing games and I don't understand what the issue may be.Here is the message on the reliability history on the control panel of the last one that happened today: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  4. My pc keeps crashing and I think it may be gpu related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games: Screen freezes or goes blank after closing down any video game. Have tried updating the Nvidia Driver and running a SFC SCANNOW; however, the issue persists.PC Specs are:i7-10700F CPU16GB RAMNvidia RTX 3060ti GPUWindows 11 HomeI would be grateful for any support....
  6. PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games

PC/GPU Crashes After Closing Games: Screen freezes or goes blank after closing down any video game. Have tried updating the Nvidia Driver and running a SFC SCANNOW; however, the issue persists.PC Specs are:i7-10700F CPU16GB RAMNvidia RTX 3060ti GPUWindows 11 HomeI would be grateful for any support....
  7. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  8. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  9. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...
  10. LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing

LiveKernelReports - WATCHDOG crash dumps - GPU freezing: I had no issues prior to the last two days but I am experiencing crashes when gaming. Goes like this: Game plays out smoothly, no FPS drops, no stuttering etc. then all of a sudden the game freezes but game's audio continues. After a while, I hear the sound where you unplug a...