Windows 10: Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

Discus and support Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So today I opened my computer only to receive a message saying that windows will expire soon and I need to activate it but when I checked it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TamerAlbouz, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

So today I opened my computer only to receive a message saying that windows will expire soon and I need to activate it but when I checked it was already activated so why do I keep receiving this message?

:)

TamerAlbouz, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

after that what is the process plz... tell us,

im facing the same "your license will soon expire" what is this error message means and how to solve it

my microsoft windows version(os build 16299.309

vamshikrishna2, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• When did you start encountering this pop up?
    • Any changes on your computer before you encounter the pop up?
    • On the Activation page on Settings, does it tells you when will your license will expire?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know the version and build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Simultaneously press the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard.
      • In the Run box, type winver.
      • In the About Windows window, you will see the OS build and the version under
        Microsoft Windows.
    If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the pop up that you're getting and also the Activation page on Settings. Please censor any private information that can be found on the Activation page before posting the screenshot here.

Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows.

1. Windows will Expire soon. You need to activate windows. - Similar Threads - Expire soon need

2. Windows license will soon expire. You need to activate windows in setting. How do I resolve...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license will soon expire. You need to activate windows in setting. How do I resolve...: Windows license will soon expire. You need to activate windows in setting. How do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-will-soon-expire-you-need-to/a7e78a31-7dfe-426c-b8c8-ed004aa2dc78
  3. Windows 10 activation expires soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation expires soon: HiRecently i updated my window 10 version to 20h2 after that i keep receiving a message saying windows 10 activation expires soon I bought my laptop 2 years ago and the windows was activated Now after updating to 20h2 i checked the settings and it shows windows is activated...
  4. "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings"

"your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings": HI WHEN STARTING MY LAPTOP THE MESSAGE "your windows licence will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. I WENT TO SETTINGS --> UPDATE & SECURITY -->ACTIVATION , this message is written "windows is activated using your organization's...
  5. windows activation license will expire soon

windows activation license will expire soon: i have a dell inspiron 5567 for almost three years and today i got a massage every time i open the device say windows activation license will expire soon side note: i got windows 10 pro pre installed on my computer and i never installed any other copy...
  6. you windows license will expire soon?

you windows license will expire soon?: you windows license will expire soon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-windows-license-will-expire-soon/f246c65e-1315-43f3-9db1-c2801a8020a8
  7. "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings"

"Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings": This message continues to appear. When I go to settings it says Windows is activated. How do I stop the message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon-you-need-to/5ca86afa-0765-4bf4-9aa6-cf705e0a2ee8
  8. Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...

Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...: I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows 10 Pro 1903 version. After restart, I saw notification YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need To Activate Windows...
  9. windows activation expiring soon error

windows activation expiring soon error: I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated according to get help section and windows have verified it . Any ideas how to remove the error, I have had to reinstall...
  10. Why my laptop shows "Your Windows licensewill expire soon. you need to activate Windows in...

Why my laptop shows "Your Windows licensewill expire soon. you need to activate Windows in...: Why my laptop shows "Your Windows licensewill expire soon. you need to activate Windows in settings "... how I get rid of this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-shows-your-windows-licensewill/be82cce9-dc9e-4c45-8c3c-acc2cfae4071"