Windows 10: Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC

Discus and support Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got a system up-date, and now Windows will not launch Acrobat Reader DC. I have uninstalled and re-installed Acrobat Reader - but it makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robimars, Jun 10, 2020.

1. robimars Win User

Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC

I recently got a system up-date, and now Windows will not launch Acrobat Reader DC.

I have uninstalled and re-installed Acrobat Reader - but it makes no difference. I get an error message that says:

"Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\robim\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UserPinned\TaskBar\Acrobat Reader DC.Inc'

My browser is Firefox, OS is obviously Windows 10 - with the latest up-dates.

Can you help?

:)

robimars, Jun 10, 2020

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Operating system is Windows 10 Pro, Every time I open Acrobat Reader DC I get the following message:

"Windows - Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) Click OK to Close the application"

I am unable to uninstall Acrobat reader DC as it does not show listed in the "Apps & Features"

how can I uninstall this program?

thanks

Dennis Lawrence 913, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Acrobat Reader DC not opening

Acrobat Reader DC is installed but not working

Thakur KumarAilani, Jun 10, 2020
  4. cormanaz Win User

Can't change default app from Acrobat Reader DC to Acrobat

I am trying to use the default programs app on the control pabel to set Acrobat 9.5 as the default viewer for pdf files. I also have Acrobat Reader DC installed. Neither program appears on the "set your default programs" screen so I changed it on the file associations screen. But Reader DC is still opening the .pdf files by default. I checked back on the default programs app, and the associations screen still lists Reader DC as the default app. But when I click the change program button it asks me if I want to keep the association with Acrobat 9.5! (see screenshot). This is very odd. How to fix?

Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC [​IMG]

cormanaz, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows will no longer open Acrobat Reader DC - Similar Threads - longer open Acrobat

2. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  3. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  4. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  6. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  9. Problem Acrobat Reader DC

Problem Acrobat Reader DC: My build is less than a year old and I am having issues with reading pdf files on Reader DC. This happens when I begin zooming in. Eventually the computer locks up. It happened first with a floor plan, but then I tried it even with just a manual. Again only happens when I...
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997