Windows 10: Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

Discus and support Windows will no longer show different images on different screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems I have 3 monitor 3s. As a result, the same image now shows on all 3 screens, as opposed to the way it used to work (where all 3 screens would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by street9009, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

It seems I have 3 monitor 3s. As a result, the same image now shows on all 3 screens, as opposed to the way it used to work (where all 3 screens would have different images). Is there a way to fix this?

Windows will no longer show different images on different screens [​IMG]

:)

street9009, Oct 26, 2015
  2. DKNY2012 Win User

Different screens on different lumia 800's.

Not for me no. I tried viewing it at all angles and tilting the screen and looking across the surface but the colors are dont change for me at all. Im using a 150 watt light bulb that I got from the hardware store in my room but I havent had this problem
    outside in natural daylight either.

I received my phone new 2 weeks ago.

DKNY2012, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Different screens on different lumia 800's.

With screens there can often be natural variances between batches and with Nokia having to purchase screens from a third party it's often beyond their control.

If you feel the quality of your screen is inferior or you think it is defective you should contact the supplier/insurer of your phone and lodge a complaint. You could also submit a written complaint to Nokia or take it to a Nokia care point for inspection.

www.nokia.com/repair

psychomania---01, Oct 26, 2015
  4. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

The 1511 update fixed this issue. I never heard from anyone else and still don't know what was wrong, but I guess I'll call this solved.

street9009, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

1. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens - Similar Threads - longer show different

2. Move windows image to different drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move windows image to different drive: I have two SSDs in my system, one 250gb That's the one with my windows image on it, and a 2tb SSD. My boot drive fills up too fast with the stuff I do, and I was wondering how hard it is to move my windows image to the bigger 2tb drive and just get rid of the other drive....
  3. Different images as backgrounds on different Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different images as backgrounds on different Monitors: I am currently unable to set different images as backgrounds on my different monitors. This is what I see when I try to do so:I have tried using methods I found in other threads to fix this problem. I have tried switching to duplicate display and back to extend as well as...
  4. Different images as backgrounds on different Monitors

Different images as backgrounds on different Monitors: I am currently unable to set different images as backgrounds on my different monitors. This is what I see when I try to do so:I have tried using methods I found in other threads to fix this problem. I have tried switching to duplicate display and back to extend as well as...
  5. Different images as backgrounds on different Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows License Status showing differently at different places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License Status showing differently at different places: Please advise windows activation shows different , at one place it shows Windows activated and another place it shows Windows is not activated. What can be done to fix it ? This is a virtual machine installed on ESXi host. I have removed the product ID/Key for security...
  7. Windows License Status showing differently at different places

Windows License Status showing differently at different places: Please advise windows activation shows different , at one place it shows Windows activated and another place it shows Windows is not activated. What can be done to fix it ? This is a virtual machine installed on ESXi host. I have removed the product ID/Key for security...
  8. Show bios screen on a different display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show bios screen on a different display.: I want to install windows 10 and Uninstaller chrome os with this but the problem is the bios ONLY displays on the built in display. And not the plugged in display. I really need help because the built in display is broken. And the plugged in display isn't. I am using an Evoo...
  9. Show bios screen on a different display.

Show bios screen on a different display.: I want to install windows 10 and Uninstaller chrome os with this but the problem is the bios ONLY displays on the built in display. And not the plugged in display. I really need help because the built in display is broken. And the plugged in display isn't. I am using an Evoo...
  10. Different different Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different different Blue Screen Errors: Ben sadece VatanComputer aldım topladım Ben türkçe ingilizce bilgisayar bilmiyorum Blue Screen Error daha sonra olmuyor [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...