Windows 10: Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software

Discus and support Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening everyone, I decided to check my drivers today to see if needed any updates using BitDriver software. I updated and restarted like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PotentElixir, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software

Good evening everyone,

I decided to check my drivers today to see if needed any updates using BitDriver software. I updated and restarted like it instructed and at the MSI motherboard logo, it stated that it was finishing the update, then it restarted. Once it restarted no logo appear and no signal is being sent to my monitor.

I have tried to boot into safe mode, use a rebootable hard drive, however it does not seem to be recognizing any commands. I also remove the cmos battery for five minutes timed and still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

:)

PotentElixir, Aug 13, 2020
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. freaksavior, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software

1. Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software - Similar Threads - boot using Driver

2. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update software drivers: how do i update software drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-drivers/ed74ba83-03c5-4464-889a-21b0e0d664f4
  3. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update software drivers: how do i update software drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-drivers/ed74ba83-03c5-4464-889a-21b0e0d664f4
  4. Update driver software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update driver software: I try to update my Bluetooth portable device to MTB USB device but It was showing Window found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it MTP USB device The system cannot find the path specified If you know the manufacturer of your...
  5. software and drivers update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software and drivers update: HI I have a question I own an older HP laptop,is 13years old,is in agood shape and working great,the only problem is HP no longer give updates to older laptops or computers,so how can I update my older laptop? is any way to do this with ther party updates ?apreciate alitle...
  6. software and drivers update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software and drivers update: HI I have a question I own an older HP laptop,is 13years old,is in agood shape and working great,the only problem is HP no longer give updates to older laptops or computers,so how can I update my older laptop? is any way to do this with ther party updates ?apreciate alitle...
  7. Driver updating software?

Driver updating software?: Hi, Anyone used a driver updater that looks for new driver software updates? Could please recommend any? I was using Avast Driver Updater, but I'm wanting something better. 178352
  8. Software/Driver disapeared after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software/Driver disapeared after update: There was a recent update including Servicing stack/cumulative update for windows 10. I am now missing multiple different software and drivers. Is this due to the update? Also is there any where to go to restore them or get them back?...
  9. Windows not booting after driver update

Windows not booting after driver update: I have recently installed Windows 10, 1903 on my iMac (20-inch, Late 2009). Keep in mind that Windows is running in UEFI mode, despite being on a Mac. When I go to This PC > Properties > Device Manager and install the drivers for my NVIDIA GeForce 9400, my computer fails to...
  10. Update Drivers using 3rd party software?

Update Drivers using 3rd party software?: I have just installed Driver Agent Plus and it shows 13 out of date drivers. Should I rely on Windows 10 to update necessary drivers or should I use a 3rd party program? If the latter is Driver Agent Plus a good choice.? My set-up is as I want it and I am a bit concerned new...