Windows 10: Windows will not boot - at all.

Discus and support Windows will not boot - at all. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not aware of any recent updates and i have not installed any programs to my PC for many weeks. After trying to turn it on this week after using it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CallumRyan1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Windows will not boot - at all.

I am not aware of any recent updates and i have not installed any programs to my PC for many weeks. After trying to turn it on this week after using it last on Saturday, many days ago, it simply will not boot.

Before i get the stock "try safe mode", "try unistalling updates" blah blah, i have literally tried every single safe mode and boot option available. I have also tried unistalling both quality and feature updates it "couldn't" do it. I have searched high and low online for something that will get my computer to boot, all to no avail.

As a last resort, i tried restting windows whilst keeping all of my files. Even this failed. I am loathed to try restting windows and keeping nothing, as i have a great deal of information on the PC that is not backed up last back up was over six months ago.

My only other option is to try booting from a device, but cannot create one at the moment as this is the only PC in the house and iIhave no idea where to source the files needed anyway. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

:)

CallumRyan1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Windows will not boot - at all.

freaksavior, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows will not boot - at all.

1. Windows will not boot - at all. - Similar Threads - boot

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  5. BOOT LOOP

BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  6. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  8. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  9. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  10. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...