Windows 10: Windows will not boot up

Discus and support Windows will not boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi recently ive had alot of trouble with my computer starting up and now recently its just not working at all i feel like ive tried everything whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ben_L11, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Ben_L11 Win User

Windows will not boot up

Hi recently ive had alot of trouble with my computer starting up and now recently its just not working at all i feel like ive tried everything whats happened is that its stuck on the infinite windows loop glitch but it will not go into recovery mode for example i turn it off 3 times and it says preparing recovery but stays on a black screen for hours and ive also tried doing a fresh windows copy with a usb stick but it stays on a purple black screen a couple days ago it said it was doing a harddrive repair so i let it do it and the pc came on but it started freezing when i clicked into any folder so i went to restart my pc and thats when it all started i just want to know if anyones got any suggestions? With the coronavirus aswell all the pc repair shops aren't open either so thats not an option aswell.

:)

Ben_L11, Apr 6, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Windows will not boot up

freaksavior, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows will not boot up

1. Windows will not boot up - Similar Threads - boot

2. Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting: I have a problem regarding dual-boot installation of Ubuntu. I'm not very familiar on dual-booting but I follow several turtorial to do it. During installation of Ubuntu as dual-boot, I did not choose the option of manually partition, instead i choose the automatically...
  3. Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ubuntu and several Windows partition is not detected in Windows Disk Management Dual Booting: I have a problem regarding dual-boot installation of Ubuntu. I'm not very familiar on dual-booting but I follow several turtorial to do it. During installation of Ubuntu as dual-boot, I did not choose the option of manually partition, instead i choose the automatically...
  4. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  5. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  6. Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...

Everytime windows or my graphics card amd does an update windows boots back up and won't...: Almost everytime I do windows 11 or AMD graphics driver updates that require a restart windows boots and lets me log in but the desktop is unresponsive I've tried every trick in the book to get it to respond and the only fix I've found is to restart the computer in safe mode...
  7. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  8. How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?: I was trying to play Valorant and it kicks me out saying I need to enabled secure boot. I then go into bios to enable secure boot but for some reason when I enable it my laptop does not register it as enabled. I have tried everything I could think of and a lot of options in...
  9. How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?

How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?: I was trying to play Valorant and it kicks me out saying I need to enabled secure boot. I then go into bios to enable secure boot but for some reason when I enable it my laptop does not register it as enabled. I have tried everything I could think of and a lot of options in...
  10. How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC: In theory you should go to the user account manager and uncheck a box that says that the user must enter their credentials to be able to log in, as shown in this image: But I don't have such option, as you can see:How do I do this then? I don't want to type my credentials...