Windows 10: Windows will not boot

Discus and support Windows will not boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer will not boot into windows 10. It has pulled up a blue screen with a code of 0x000014c it will not do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KrystalHolbrook, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows will not boot

My computer will not boot into windows 10. It has pulled up a blue screen with a code of 0x000014c it will not do anything

:)

KrystalHolbrook, Oct 29, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Windows will not boot

freaksavior, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows will not boot

1. Windows will not boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  6. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  7. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  8. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Boot files Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...
  10. Boot files Issue

Boot files Issue: Dell Inspiron 3793Windows 10 My laptop was working fine all day, then I did a Reboot and it wouldn't start up, just a black screen with the mouse cursor. I did a Software Repair and the error said "Boot files issue detected" but it was not able to repair it.I called Dell and...