Windows 10: Windows will not complete update from version 1803

Discus and support Windows will not complete update from version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am need of some help with getting my windows installation to update. It updates until 60% or 90% both have happened, in which it gets stuck,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Teslabolt, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Teslabolt Win User

Windows will not complete update from version 1803

Hello, I am need of some help with getting my windows installation to update.

It updates until 60% or 90% both have happened, in which it gets stuck, eventually restarts, and undoes the changes to my PC.

When I check the error codes from updating, the most common one is 0xc1900101.

I have looked through other threads but none of the fixes have worked for me. My setupact and setuperr log files from both Panther and Rollback can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3vunv7z9wiex74/Failed_Update_Logs.zip/file

Thanks for the Help.

:)

Teslabolt, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Dec 3, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows will not complete update from version 1803 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 3, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows will not complete update from version 1803 - Similar Threads - complete update version

2. Updating from Windows 10 Version 1803 to version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating from Windows 10 Version 1803 to version 1909: Hi! So, I have been trying to update my laptop from Windows version 1803 to Version 1909 but whenever I try to update it either says that it couldn't update because an updating service shut down or because other updates are in progress after the "getting things ready" goes to...
  3. Windows Update, version 1803

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update, version 1803: I have a 7 year old Dell Inspiron PB-2320. I get automatic updates, but version 1803 will not download and Dell acknowledges that my computer is old and will not accept this download. The problem is that my computer keeps telling me to download it about every hour and gives...
  4. Windows update version 1803

Windows update version 1803: I am trying to update the windows to version 1803. i have tried using online update, using ISO, and windows updater app. but it freezes on windows logo after first boot. then it goes back into previous version....
  5. windows update version 1803

windows update version 1803: i am trying to update the windows to version 1803. i have tried using online update, using ISO, and windows updater app. but it freezes on windows logo after first boot. then it goes back into previous version . i have lenovo AMD a6 laptop....
  6. Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed: Why have there been so many Avira AntiVir issues dating back to 2017, NOT being addressed by Microsoft? Users receive messages that some apps need to be uninstalled. The app was NOT installed by the users and is not listed under programs available to uninstall. The message...
  7. version 1803 update

version 1803 update: My pc tries to load version 1803 and it stalls. It gets to about 80% complete and then freezes...for the whole day if I let it. What to do? If I can never install v1803, how can I stop the update from starting up about once a week? I'm using Win 10 Home with v 1709....
  8. Updating from version 1607 to 1803.

Updating from version 1607 to 1803.: Bear in mind I'm just a casual user. No business. I use this little Stream laptop. 4g ram When I try to update, it says I need a min of 8. Dummy me, I thought using one of those mini-cards would be of use. It has over 14 g free. Guess not. What do I need to get to...
  9. Version 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1803 Update: I downloaded this version with no problem and had no problem. After the download I noticed a significant change in my speed. I am with Verizon FIOS 50GB speed. 109147
  10. Version 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1803 Update: Sorry about the confusion. This morning my speed is 57MBPS down--51 UP is that Mega BYTE or mega bit, there's quite a difference ? MBps (MB/s) or Mbps (Mb/s). 57 MByte = 456 Mbit