Windows 10: Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

Discus and support Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. I have a Neewer NW-700 microphone (driverless condenser mic), and am using it along with a Neewer 48v Phantom Power Supply.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kelpie42, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Kelpie42 Win User

Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

I am using Windows 10.

I have a Neewer NW-700 microphone (driverless condenser mic), and am using it along with a Neewer 48v Phantom Power Supply.

However, the microphone does not show up in the sound control panel, even with the 'Show Disabled Devices' checked.

Everything is correctly plugged in. (Mic to power supply, power supply to wall outlet, power supply to audio jack)

The jack works fine with headphones.

I also have reinstalled my Realtek audio driver, and that did not fix the problem.

:)

Kelpie42, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Grant-M Win User

Windows 10 Won't Detect Microphone in Rear Jack

Up until a few days ago, my mic worked fine in the rear jack. The other night, my PC suddenly stopped being able to detect it from that jack. It will detect my headphones just fine from the back, but my microphone is shown as unplugged in my audio devices,
    even though it is plugged in. Additionally, in the device properties, it only has the front jack listed. I have disabled devices showing in the recording devices manager so I know it's not just hidden. What exactly can be done about this?

Grant-M, Aug 29, 2019
  3. NickS_424 Win User
    Windows 10 not detecting my microphone

Hi, I'm having a problem.

I have headphones with a microphone attached, and I want Windows to detect my microphone, but it won't. My computer has only one jack, which is a headphone jack. I bought a splitter to combine my mic and my headset wires into the jack, and when I plug it
    in, it doesn't detect an external microphone.

NickS_424, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

Combo headphone jack does not detect mic

So, I have a laptop with a single headphone jack, and it has the little symbol with both an headphone and a mic.
    I have bought a V-moda boom pro mic. The microphone is integrated in the cable, and the tip that goes in the jack has four "parts", as it should be. The headphones work just fine, the moment I plugged it in the sound came to my headphones, but the computer just keeps using the integrated mic instead of the one on the cable. I have checked the sound settings, nothing changes, neither in the Realtek manager.

The microphone came with a splitter, and i even tried plugging in only the mic part, but still nothing.

unfornatly, i don't have any other exterernal mic to test the jack with, and as far as I know, everything is updated

Pedro12071999, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

1. Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack. - Similar Threads - detect microphone plugged

2. Windows not detecting any headphones and microphone in jack port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting any headphones and microphone in jack port: So a few days ago for some reason my headphones stopped working and I have no idea what to do about it. The methods I've tried:- Running the troubleshoot tool - In this tool you have to select your headphones and for me they're not even getting detected- Uninstalling the...
  3. Windows not detecting any headphones and microphone in jack port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting any headphones and microphone in jack port: So a few days ago for some reason my headphones stopped working and I have no idea what to do about it. The methods I've tried:- Running the troubleshoot tool - In this tool you have to select your headphones and for me they're not even getting detected- Uninstalling the...
  4. Headphone jack not detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone jack not detected.: My PC froze, i restarted, and the audio port was no longer being detected. Formated, fresh install, still no headphone jack detection tested multiple headphones and headsets bluetooth works fine but i need wired connection.Tried to run the troubleshoot program but it needs to...
  5. Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.

Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.: My headphone jack wont detect any headphones being plugged into it. Ive tried my headphones on other computers so i know these work. When i plug them in i get Line In Realtek audio coming up as an input device but the headphones wont show up in output devices. Please...
  6. Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.

Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.: I've updated every audio related driver I can find and searched for help for literal days and I can't find a solution that works. This issue started one morning for seemingly no reason. There was no windows update or anything unless it was just a background one and all of a...
  7. Headphone And Microphone Jack Not getting Detected

Headphone And Microphone Jack Not getting Detected: My PC Specs Sony Vaio E sereis Windows 10 2004 Model - SVE1513cynb 3GB RAM Audio Chipset - Maybe Realtek When using Microsoft HD Audio Driver both Jack don't get detected But when I use Realtek HD Audio Driver Headphone Jack gets detected but when I put in headphone...
  8. Headphone jack not detecting headphones

Headphone jack not detecting headphones: I know, you must be thinking: another one of these posts? But I swear, none of the other posts have helped me any way. After upgrading to windows 10, my headphone jack stopped working and wont detect my headphones. My microphone jack still works. I've tried multiple things...
  9. Why does windows not detect when I’ve plugged in a headphone jack microphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows not detect when I’ve plugged in a headphone jack microphone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/johhnygisthereal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpsp3o/why_does_windows_not_detect_when_ive_plugged_in_a/
  10. Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in

Headphone jack not detecting earphones after plugged in: Windows 10 Realted audio There was no problem till december, when i lastly plugged in my earphones. Yesterday, after plugged in, they were not detected by laptop and the song continued in speakers. I checked for drivers and even sound settings, but the only device showing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone setup wizard not detecting mic

2. neewer nw 700 driver download

3. neewer microphone driver

4. where is the external jack on my computer to attach microphone and camers,
  5. neewer nw 100 driver download,
  6. microphone setup wizard not detecting mic neewer microphone driver ,
  7. beexcellent gaming headset mic problems,
  8. headphone has been working until i tried to test my external microphone,
  9. does the newer nw 700 work with a microsoft surface,
  10. plugging in headphones with mic,
  11. beexcellent gm1 windows 10,