Windows 10: Windows will not let me install anything.

Discus and support Windows will not let me install anything. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To start off this all started when I went to update my radeon software and it wouldn't install I tried everything and I even reset the pc back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeremy peavey, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Windows will not let me install anything.

To start off this all started when I went to update my radeon software and it wouldn't install I tried everything and I even reset the pc back to factory where it has nothing on it but windows 10. Everytime I try to install anything.it crashes with no error message and then the start menu will not work anymore till I restart the machine. Please any help would be greatly appreciated I'm at a loss. I have even taken everything out and re seated everything. An yes I have disabled windows defender and yes I am running with admin . And I have run a registry checker and it says everything is fine.

My specs. I5 4460 with an r9 380 graphics card with 16gb of ram and a 1 tb HD .

:)

jeremy peavey, Nov 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Windows will not let me install anything.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows will not let me install anything.

1. Windows will not let me install anything. - Similar Threads - let install anything

2. It won’t let me redeem anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me redeem anything: So when I pressed the redeem button to get robux it said Microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted and I don’t know why this happened but can someone help me fix it...
  3. It won’t let me redeem anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me redeem anything: So when I pressed the redeem button to get robux it said Microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted and I don’t know why this happened but can someone help me fix it...
  4. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  5. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  6. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything: Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me run any programs, apps. I can't even use my wifi extender because it says it doesn't work with the drive. I can't even open...
  8. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/
  9. Not letting me download anything!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not letting me download anything!!!: Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never...
  10. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...