Windows 10: Windows will not let me update past 1709

Discus and support Windows will not let me update past 1709 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, As subject states, my computer will not update past 1709. I do realize that Microsoft has put a block on the most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TERRY TAKKANOVA, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows will not let me update past 1709

Hello Microsoft community,

As subject states, my computer will not update past 1709. I do realize that Microsoft has put a block on the most recent update (1809) back on the 14th of November but you would think that I would at least have 1803? Ive done full system checks and have found no issues. Can someone help me? or direct me on how to get this issue fixed? Thanks in advance.

:)

TERRY TAKKANOVA, Dec 16, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Cannot install Windows 10 update 1709

Hi Margaret,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with updating your PC to 1709. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Are you having any errors when you're trying to update your PC? If you do, kindly send a screenshot.
    • Have you tried the suggested trouble shooting steps provided by Andre Da Costa?
    • What are the steps have you done so far?

Your response will highly be appreciated.

Robert Caw, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Vlada011 Win User

Windows will not let me update past 1709

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

That's completely distaster when Windows start to update drivers. You have option to disable Driver updates in Windows 10 newer updates.
    Nice because I saw this, now I will not update on 1709 I don't want mess with SBZxR.
    I can't look for solution for their halucinations and decisions to Windows install what you want.

Vlada011, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows will not let me update past 1709

1. Windows will not let me update past 1709 - Similar Threads - let update past

2. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  3. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  4. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  5. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  6. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. It's not letting me update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not letting me update windows: So I updated my 20h2 windows 10 and now I'm having an issues So first I can't update my graphic drivers because it tell me to update windows and don't know how to fix this Please help I checked my winver and it said I was on 20h2 update which this is the update my pc is...
  8. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  9. Windows 10 not able to upgrade past 1709

Windows 10 not able to upgrade past 1709: I need help with a PC that I cant get to upgrade passed 1709 (16299.1239) . Its windows 10 Pro x64 with 8BG of RAM and Intel i3-6100 3.7Ghz It is on a domain, but I am the domain admin and have local users that admins as well. Tried on multiple ways to fix this but the...
  10. windows won't let me update

windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not update past 1709

2. cant update past 1709

3. how to get past 1709

4. i cant update windows 10 past 1709,
  5. windows not updating pass 1709,
  6. windows update cant get past 1709,
  7. windows not updating past 1709ws 10,
  8. will not update pase 1709,
  9. windows not updated past 1709,
  10. windows 10 wont update past 1709 finishes then rolls back,
  11. windows 10 wont update past 1709,