Windows 10: Windows will not load

Discus and support Windows will not load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting a system error - the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JEAN PURVES, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows will not load

I keep getting a system error - the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application. How can I fix this?

JEAN PURVES, Mar 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows will not load

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows will not load

1. Windows will not load - Similar Threads - load

2. I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...: Context: so I was updating my laptop a few days ago, and there was this update called HP something something (I can’t remember the name) and one other thing, so I installed it, after that I noticed that the there was a new windows 10 version (1903) and I downloaded it, but...
  3. The desktop / taskbar does not load, Windows shortcuts do not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The desktop / taskbar does not load, Windows shortcuts do not work: One of the computers in my office has been playing. I was not opening the start menu or launching programs from the taskbar. After starting in safe mode, it seemed to work again, but then it could not launch anything in the following hours. Yesterday I restarted the...
  4. Updates not loading 0x80070424 error shown

Updates not loading 0x80070424 error shown: My last updates were received on the 14 Aprl 2019. I have tried several times to update my system, with no success. This has affected the functioning of all my Bluetooth devices to my computer. The error message I get is 0x80070424. Does anyone know what this means? I have...
  5. Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...: So, apparently this problem has been around since Windows 7 and none of the searching I've done has lead to any thread with a solid solution. So I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I attempt to put my desktop computer into sleep mode, it simply puts the screen into...
  6. Event Viewer Loading Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Loading Error: I just tried using Event Viewer from my admin account after upgrading to v 1903. Event Viewer loads and lists the errors OK but clicking on any error entry results in the error messages shown below. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution? The exception error...
  7. After exiting a remote desktop session, cpu load goes up (dwm.exe) until next login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After exiting a remote desktop session, cpu load goes up (dwm.exe) until next login: When I access another Windows 10 PC via remote desktop and then exit the remote desktop session, the CPU load goes up. It is DWM.EXE that causes it. What I did to exclude other causes: - scanned for viruses (yes, DWM.EXE is the original one from MS) - made sure no...
  8. Windows 10 update 6/14/2019 infinite loading screen

Windows 10 update 6/14/2019 infinite loading screen: as the title suggests Since the new update I can no longer access my desktop normally, after logging in I get stuck in an infinite loading screen with no way out but restarting. I have tried: - rebooting several times - running recovery (this has failed according to...
  9. .Net 4.0 will not load

in Windows 10 Customization
    .Net 4.0 will not load: I keep getting the .net Block error whenever I try to install .net 4.0 and any version above that. It keeps telling me to turn it on in Programs and Features but that only ends up with the same error message. I've tried re-installing a brand new windows version, I've turned...
  10. Monitor Calibration Won't Load Since Feature Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Calibration Won't Load Since Feature Update: Since the feature update to Windows a few days ago my monitor calibration will no longer load, or when it does it stays for just a few minutes before the monitor reverts to its default. I've re-calibrated the monitor several times to no avail. Any help appreciated....