Windows 10: windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures

Discus and support windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,ever since updating to Windows 11, my sign-in screen has the same pic and does not do the Bing daily update for the picture. I have gone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimGrieco, Apr 4, 2022.

1. JimGrieco Win User

windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures

Hello,ever since updating to Windows 11, my sign-in screen has the same pic and does not do the Bing daily update for the picture. I have gone to settings and have chosen the daily picture option but it shows a padlock and doesn't keep the changes. I cannot find where in settings to go and unlock so I can make changes.Thanks for any help

:)

JimGrieco, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Apr 4, 2022
  4. tskandier Win User

Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen

I actually found relief most lately by relinquishing control back to Windows, by letting it choose the best settings, as was the original selection that started this whole mess for me. Maybe their "fix" snuck that functionality back in for us?

tskandier, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

1. windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures - Similar Threads - refresh sign screen

2. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  3. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  4. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows will not refresh sign-in screen with new pictures: Hello,ever since updating to Windows 11, my sign-in screen has the same pic and does not do the Bing daily update for the picture. I have gone to settings and have chosen the daily picture option but it shows a padlock and doesn't keep the changes. I cannot find where in...
  6. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......: Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry? I've been told that this was done on purpose - and started after the SA build 18237 was installed. Really? Who in the world that programmed this build thought this was...
  7. How to change picture on sign on screen?

How to change picture on sign on screen?: How do I change the picture on the sign on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-picture-on-sign-on-screen/591320c6-574a-4517-87e1-3aa5b93f2717
  8. Lock screen sign in picture

Lock screen sign in picture: Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help...
  9. New Win screen Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Win screen Picture: HI Don't know how or where these pictures are stored, I'd like to add some as my desktop, screensavers. I presume they from Microsoft part of win 10. 1. Are they stored on my machine. 2. if so where. 3. Can this feature be turned off. Fantastic pictures. 128211
  10. New Win screen Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win screen Picture: HI Don't know how or where these pictures are stored, I'd like to add some as my desktop, screensavers. I presume they from Microsoft part of win 10. 1. Are they stored on my machine. 2. if so where. 3. Can this feature be turned off. Fantastic pictures. 128211