Windows 10: Windows will not shut down.

Discus and support Windows will not shut down. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It just says this app is preventing shutdown, but no name is given. Anyone know what this problem is?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tae Song, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Tae Song Win User

Windows will not shut down.

It just says this app is preventing shutdown, but no name is given.

Anyone know what this problem is?

:)

Tae Song, Sep 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows will not shut down. - Similar Threads - shut down

2. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  5. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  6. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  7. Shut down Unexpectedly

Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  8. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  10. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...