Windows 10: windows will not update and non blue screens

Discus and support windows will not update and non blue screens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have no idea what the ordeal is but i have reinstalled 5 times now and eachand ecery time updates blue screen the computer. the update spends 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Mar 16, 2019.

1. windows will not update and non blue screens

i have no idea what the ordeal is but i have reinstalled 5 times now and eachand ecery time updates blue screen the computer. the update spends 30 minutes doing god knows what just to come back and say a file is missing somehow. the dism tool blue screens the pc. i come back from restart and open task manager and cpu, memeory and disk are all at 100% because there is literally dozens of useless and pure crap processes of windows running and again doing god knows what. the computer cant reset or go back, like that tool even works. almost a dozen different computers and reinstalls and i have yet to see the reset utility actually work, it always says we can't restore this pc. I dont get it. this is what windows is now and no one really gives a carp.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Dann Win User

windows will not update and non blue screens

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

windows will not update and non blue screens

1. windows will not update and non blue screens - Similar Threads - update non blue

2. Non stop blue screens, possibly linked to drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop blue screens, possibly linked to drivers: Hello!My name is Pascal. I've had a issue for a while now, where my computer will crash randomly and goes to a blues screen. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a while, then it will crash four times in a row. Here are some of the codes I've seen, most occur more than once:...
  3. Non stop blue screens, possibly linked to drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop blue screens, possibly linked to drivers: Hello!My name is Pascal. I've had a issue for a while now, where my computer will crash randomly and goes to a blues screen. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a while, then it will crash four times in a row. Here are some of the codes I've seen, most occur more than once:...
  4. Non stop blue screens, possibly linked to drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. non stop blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    non stop blue screens: hello i just format my pc and i got a lot of blue screen whatever i do , its not something specific, i did all as i need check my drivers up to date, check other hardware , last windows updates. i get Frustratedi attached some example for the last logs.please help!...
  6. non stop blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    non stop blue screens: hello i just format my pc and i got a lot of blue screen whatever i do , its not something specific, i did all as i need check my drivers up to date, check other hardware , last windows updates. i get Frustratedi attached some example for the last logs.please help!...
  7. Blue screen on Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen on Windows Update: Hello, I am using a laptop and recently went to get a SSD drive installed. To the place I went they told me they will install the drive and then install my windows 10 pro on it. They told me when I get home to move everything I want to keep from the drive that use to hold my...
  8. hal.dll non stop blue Screen error

hal.dll non stop blue Screen error: I need help figuring out what this issue might be. thanks :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/haldll-non-stop-blue-screen-error/fe0b0576-4b37-4daa-addf-03e4cfa968b7
  9. Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365): I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 laptop, which was loaded with Office365 business, google chrome, IE11 & trend micro anti-virus/password vault etc. As part of the package, an app called teams loads automatically upon start-up & I also have installed team viewer for my...
  10. PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen: Hi guys, can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off. Attached the data file here, about to do a deep ram check. Cheers Jamie 29782