Windows 10: Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again

Discus and support Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, when i got my pc i put a fresh install of windows on it. It was working normally for a day or so until i tried dowbloading some programs and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by treythedon, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again

So, when i got my pc i put a fresh install of windows on it. It was working normally for a day or so until i tried dowbloading some programs and it randomly black screened. Even if i turned it off and back on it would sometimes boot to the point it shows the windows logo but it would black screen immediately after. Ive been working with it for a few weeks at this point and havent got it to work yet and im not sure what to do.

:)

treythedon, Nov 15, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 keeps crashing and randomly restarting into a black and white screen.

Hello Ian,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, refer to the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried updating your network card driver? If yes, try to use the previous version of your network card driver.
    • Are you using any 3rd-party antivirus software?

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

We suggest following the steps on this article
    to help you troubleshoot black screen issues in Windows 10.

Also, check if the issue occurs in a clean boot state. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows 10. Check the steps on this article.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 15, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again

1. Windows will randomly black screen and not boot again - Similar Threads - randomly black screen

2. Random Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screen: For the last week I have been getting random black screens which basically means I have to force power my system down. First of this was because I was running AMD software alongside the Windows UWP which was potentially causing issues. I have removed the AMD software as...
  3. randomly black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly black screen: my laptop dell e6430 was black screen randomly after and the keyboard and mouse not working please someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randomly-black-screen/c2ae1ad2-7b7f-41c2-ad7f-5b9f3d7b66d1
  4. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

My laptop again and again randomly turns black: As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do...
  5. Builtin Windows camera randomly shows black screen, randomly begins working again,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Builtin Windows camera randomly shows black screen, randomly begins working again,...: I've been having an ongoing issue with the built-in Windows webcam for the past few months. It works totally fine and dandy for a couple of days. However, every couple days it freaks out. In the camera app, it alternates between the below screens about 10 times: [ATTACH]...
  6. My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 randomly boots to a black screen with cursor ?: Sometimes but not all the time, I can easy open task manager and run explorer.exe I've tried to fix some things but I've had no luck yet, it's about 1 in every 15 times although sometimes it's back to back submitted by /u/TheLlama23 [link] [comments]...
  7. Random black screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random black screen.: Sometimes when im playing a game a black screen pops up for 5 seconds, then dissapears, and all the windows refresh and the taskbar acts like when turning the pc on (icons appearing one by one). Some games also go completely white when it happens. Any fixes? submitted by...
  8. very random black screen for 1 second and opens again.

very random black screen for 1 second and opens again.: Hello team, i am very confused by what is happening, i just build a new computer specs below : I9-9900K RTX 2070 super aorus Z390 elite 16gb ram two slots cooler master liquid cooling 240L i have my windows up to date so as i my motherboard drivers and installed,...
  9. Random Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screens: Hello. I currently have a problem with my computer where I would randomly black out while playing games. The game just stops for a couple seconds and it will continue right after. What could be wrong with my computer? Is there any way to test for defective parts? Thank you...
  10. Random black screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens: Hello, For some reason when I am watching a youtube video or playing a game my screen just goes black, then I have to turn my laptop off and back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-black-screens/666a0cf5-2c99-4de6-a375-537bc24ef6b7