Windows 10: Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

Discus and support Windows will shut down in less than a minute. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing a windows update a while back, I keep getting a pop-up every once in a while saying "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WattJ_2712, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

After installing a windows update a while back, I keep getting a pop-up every once in a while saying "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute." Sometimes it happens a few times in a row, sometimes it doesn't happen for days. Also, Windows Powershell pops up and closes immediately sometimes. The icon that shows in the taskbar when the pop-up is happening is an icon with two keys on a keychain. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix available?

:)

WattJ_2712, Nov 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 shuts down after logging in 3 -5 minutes.

Hi Joseph,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 automatically shutting down after a few minutes, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current Build and Version of your Windows 10 PC? To know these information follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small box will appear showing the current Build and
      Version
      of your PC.

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, kindly post it here.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows will shut down in less than a minute.

1. Windows will shut down in less than a minute. - Similar Threads - shut down less

2. App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?: So I have this app with no name that prevents shutdown, but the problem is that it dissapears without me touching anything so I can't press anything. It makes my shutdown longer than it should be. I have tried sfc scannow, system file checker and many more. Just recently I...
  3. App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?: So I have this app with no name that prevents shutdown, but the problem is that it dissapears without me touching anything so I can't press anything. It makes my shutdown longer than it should be. I have tried sfc scannow, system file checker and many more. Just recently I...
  4. Laptop fans go full speed in minutes than it shuts down

Laptop fans go full speed in minutes than it shuts down: Hey there! So, before anyone says it's a heat issue, laptop has been cleaned recently and currently does not have an operating system, I tried to do a clean install of windows 10 but before I can even start the installation, fans go crayz and it shuts down. precisely After a...
  5. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  6. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!: Help!!! You're about to be signed out!!!!Windows will shut down in 1 minute!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-will-shut-down-in-1-minute/61479a10-0dd4-4e92-afdd-50ea3b7d8bc2
  7. Windows will shut down in 1 minute!!

8. System shuts down when battery is less than 50%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down when battery is less than 50%: When the laptop is not connected to the charger & battery is around 50% or less & it is in sleep mode. When I try to move the mouse or click the keyboard so that it comes out of sleep mode, the laptop shuts down. Checked the event viewer & the following event is logged...
  9. "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shut down in less than a minute": Why am I getting this message? It happens several times a week and it's very frustrating. My computer has shut down while I am in class, and it's ridiculous that there is no option to postpone the shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 , and my Windows version is 20H2. Automatic...
  10. GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming: OK, so about a month ago i brought dark souls 3 and around 5 minutes into playing the game, my monitor displayed the "No connection found screen" and my headset cut off all my sound. I was on discord at the time and the people in the call said i just disconnected without...