Windows 10: Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.

Discus and support Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Event View log, any suggestion to fix the problem?The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.1202 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CH Fung, Nov 25, 2021.

1. CH Fung Win User

Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.

Event View log, any suggestion to fix the problem?The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.1202 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 3128 Start Time: 01d7dc29c14a10d3 Termination Time: 0 Application Path: C:\Windows\explo

:)

CH Fung, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window. :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Nov 26, 2021
  4. scevism Win User

windows 10 slow boot

No not tried any bench test on the ssd? how would that impact my slow boot problem? windows 8 use to boot up quick as. Driving me mad this problem.*Mad Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window. :mad:

scevism, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window. - Similar Threads - slow lag everyday

2. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  3. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  4. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.: Event View log, any suggestion to fix the problem?The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.1202 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control...
  6. Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will slow and lag everyday boot up, sometime freeze the window.: Event View log, any suggestion to fix the problem?The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.1202 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control...
  7. Windows slow in booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows slow in booting up: Everything was fine unitl i installed 20H2. When i installed the feature updates my laptop started to take 5-6 minutes in windows welcome screen when i switched it on. Also my disk performance is at 100%.. I don't know if that is my problem. So I decided to reset my...
  8. slow windows boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow windows boot up: about 2 weeks ago my laptop boot up time got slower. it took 20 seconds to start but now it's 3 to 4 minutes. i turned off fast start up but nothing changed except that now there is a blue screen with please wait message on it instead of empty black screen also my graphics...
  9. ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ANNOYING WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOMETIMES EVERYDAY: Now everytime i start gaming i have to check its not updating because if it is its so damn slow and interrupt everytime asking for a reboot this is one of many reasons ill be trying mac or linuz asap.....
  10. slow cold boot (sometimes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow cold boot (sometimes): Ok, have a Sabertooth x79/3930k and an Intel 750ssd 1.2tb. Sometimes on a cold boot it will take say 15 seconds to load to desktop and sometimes over double that 30 seconds or so. Also it warm boots consistently in the 30 second range. Any help to understand the cold...