Windows 10: Windows win32.sys BSOD

Discus and support Windows win32.sys BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been recently getting random BSODs 2 weeks before with same program named win32.sys. Initially the monitor did go off showing HDMI and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VarunArora14, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Windows win32.sys BSOD

Hi, I have been recently getting random BSODs 2 weeks before with same program named win32.sys. Initially the monitor did go off showing HDMI and then Analog and then started getting BSODs oftenly. The error code did change sometimes The second one is one of the initial ones I got while watching youtube and 2 hours later I did get the first image error. Then I tried everything on help forums based on win32.sys like updating drivers etc but nothing worked so I reinstalled windows from the option in Windows to do fresh install and today again I got the same BSOD again. Note - I have updated the

:)

VarunArora14, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Raj-O Win User

hcsshim:Windows win32.sys BSOD :prepareLayer - failed failed in Win32: Incorrect function. (0x1)

Docker build is failing on Windows 10.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362

docker build .

Sending build context to Docker daemon 3.248GB

Step 1/16 : FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore:ltsc2019

---> fdf6432edbdc

Step 2/16 : LABEL maintainer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

---> Running in f8b0c59188bf

hcsshim:Windows win32.sys BSOD :prepareLayer - failed failed in Win32: Incorrect function. (0x1)

In many forum, it says it could be due to vmcompute.dll or
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cbfs4.sys

I don't have cbfs4.sys in my system. Any suggestion?

Raj-O, Jun 21, 2021
  3. PHRV Win User
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

4. Windows win32.sys BSOD

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows win32.sys BSOD :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows win32.sys BSOD

1. Windows win32.sys BSOD - Similar Threads - win32 sys BSOD

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  6. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...