Windows 10: Windows Window Decorations

Discus and support Windows Window Decorations in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys. Is there any way to change the windows 10 window border style, like there is on KDE? If there is, 1st or 3rd party, I'd really like to know,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Boinbo, Jun 6, 2020.

1. /u/Boinbo Win User

Windows Window Decorations

Hey guys. Is there any way to change the windows 10 window border style, like there is on KDE? If there is, 1st or 3rd party, I'd really like to know, because I would love to customize the window borders.

submitted by /u/Boinbo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Boinbo, Jun 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 6, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Window Decorations - Similar Threads - Window Decorations

2. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  3. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  4. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  5. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  6. Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10: Hello everyone,I'm a Third-year university student frequently needing to calculate my grades. Normally, I rely on online grade calculator resources, but I'm searching for a more convenient offline option.Is there any software or application within Windows 10 that specifically...
  7. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  8. Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10

Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10: Hello everyone,I'm a Third-year university student frequently needing to calculate my grades. Normally, I rely on online grade calculator resources, but I'm searching for a more convenient offline option.Is there any software or application within Windows 10 that specifically...
  9. Any way to use themes/window decorations from Server 2016 preview?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to use themes/window decorations from Server 2016 preview?: I noticed in screenshots that Server 2016 has different window decorations compared to Windows 10. Do aero.msstyles and aerolite.msstyles define window decoration style? I noticed these files have a different size in Server 2016 preview compared to Windows 10. If these...
  10. How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10: Hey Guys, After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in the top right above menu icons. Any way to remove/customize this? (see below) [img] Thanks in advance, John 13950