Windows 10: windows window snapping

Discus and support windows window snapping in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this already exists or not. I just got a large monitor, and I think it would be awesome if I had the option of choosing where my snap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by microsoft_standard_user, Aug 25, 2018.

1. windows window snapping

I'm not sure if this already exists or not. I just got a large monitor, and I think it would be awesome if I had the option of choosing where my snap in locations are, and how many windows I can snap on my screen. For instance I could keep the snap locations on the right and left of the screen, but add a middle snap location that when I have windows snapped on either side one can open in the middle, so I can have 3 windows across my screen. Also if I had a corner snap so that I could just drag the window to a respective corner and it would snap the window to that quarter of the screen.

P.S. If this functionality already exists I would love to know how to change it.

:)

microsoft_standard_user, Aug 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows window snapping

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

windows window snapping

1. windows window snapping - Similar Threads - window snapping

2. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  3. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  4. How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist: If I have a window that can only be full-screen, and I have another window opened in a half-screen, is there a way to lock that half-screen window so it doesn't minimize when I click on the full-screen window?...
  5. How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist

How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist: If I have a window that can only be full-screen, and I have another window opened in a half-screen, is there a way to lock that half-screen window so it doesn't minimize when I click on the full-screen window?...
  6. how to snap windows to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to snap windows to taskbar: Windows 7 allowed you to snap the top of the window to the top of the screen and the bottom of the window to the taskbar not left right up or down, but individually width'd windows, that were snapped to top of screen and taskbar - the left and right vertical edges of each...
  7. How to programmatically disable snap for a window class

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to programmatically disable snap for a window class: I have a MDI application and on Windows11 I have Snap enabled. Works fine with one oddity. If I do not have my application's MDI document maximized, when I move over the maximize button, the Snap window appears. I can click and entry and my application Snaps not the MDI child...
  8. How to programmatically disable snap for a window class

How to programmatically disable snap for a window class: I have a MDI application and on Windows11 I have Snap enabled. Works fine with one oddity. If I do not have my application's MDI document maximized, when I move over the maximize button, the Snap window appears. I can click and entry and my application Snaps not the MDI child...
  9. Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11: In Windows 11, using the snap-assist feature. I have my 5Kx2K divided into three sections. When I play a video, I want to be able to expand the video to the snapped window size and not the full 5K Screen. When I Expand any video, it takes up the full 5K screen size instead of...
  10. Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11

Can you Snap a video-playback into a snapped window instead of fullscreen in Windows 11: In Windows 11, using the snap-assist feature. I have my 5Kx2K divided into three sections. When I play a video, I want to be able to expand the video to the snapped window size and not the full 5K Screen. When I Expand any video, it takes up the full 5K screen size instead of...